Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

-opk but eggwhite cm??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
  • 11 Replies

so i keep getting -opks but i have a lot of egg-white cervical mucus and its really stretchy like it stretched 3inches or more. am i close? my opks have been the same color for the past 5days im soo confused

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:54 PM
I'm not much help I get ewcm a week before O it goes away around O then comes back the day before AF when I get + Opk I'm just wet no ewcm you can't judge Oing by cm,cp or Opk they ate good clues but the only thing to tell you is charting temps

But if all else fails at least bd every other day till ewcm ends and then when you do get a + Opk bd that day and the day after as well to make sure
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:41 PM

What kind of OPK are you using? What times are you testing and are you not drinking a ton before testing?

Loading Ticker...

momabingham
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:46 PM
Best to test in morning after u wake up and I shouldn't drink 2 hrs prior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:47 PM

actually it's not best to test with fmu with OPK's unless the directions say so. Such as the cb digi's. it's best to test with OPK's after 10am and before 8pm.

Quoting momabingham:

Loading Ticker...

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM
No Lh builds you need to test after fmu using around 11ish and then 3is

Quoting momabingham:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shelby9109
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:52 PM

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

What kind of OPK are you using? What times are you testing and are you not drinking a ton before testing?

i use the strips everyone recomended on here there blue strips that say lh on them. im testing around 12pm and 6pm i tested this morning to. and i dont drink that much before..

leandrat
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Wondfo and yes those are perfect times to test you may not have had your surge yet

Quoting shelby9109:

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

i use the strips everyone recomended on here there blue strips that say lh on them. im testing around 12pm and 6pm i tested this morning to. and i dont drink that much before..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabingham
So should I wait till later in the after noon ? I test in the morning and this month I only caught 2 + days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy

Ok, those are pretty good strips, IMO. Hopefully you just have a fast surge and it will pop up tomorrow! I'm sorry hun, I don't know what else to say since it sounds like you're doing everything right! Good luck hun!

Quoting shelby9109:

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

shelby9109
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you=) im cd 17 and im usually a cd 19 ovulator so ill just wait it out.

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Ok, those are pretty good strips, IMO. Hopefully you just have a fast surge and it will pop up tomorrow! I'm sorry hun, I don't know what else to say since it sounds like you're doing everything right! Good luck hun!

Quoting shelby9109:

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)