Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What gender child(ren) do you have and

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM
  • 20 Replies
Did you chart like crazy or just relaxed and let nature decide?

I have 2 sons. Erik (3) was an ooops and RJ(1) I used the clear blue digital opks and dtd the day we got the smiley. I'm really hoping we get a girl to complete our family ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krystyneh
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:33 PM
My daughter Jailynn will be 4 on November 29th and we were trying then we both got so caught up in our jobs at the time then BAM I was pregnant...I've noticed that I get pregnant when I'm not charting or anything and letting nature take its course so we r still trying without actually trying lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aquarianmom69
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:34 PM
I'm almost nervous to bd tonight... I got my +OPK and I'm wanting a girl soooooooo bad lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2callmemom09
by Ryan on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:37 PM
I have 2 boys, and hoping for a girl. I have let nature take its course, cause it gets too syrrssful otherwise.
Rose87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Ds, 5
Dd, 2

Didn't try for either.... ds was "oops" and dd was "hey, just finished my period, let's try" and did it 1st try

This is my first time TRYING TRYING .... temping, opks, charts, timing bd etc..... we're on cycle 6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
red020804
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM
We have a daughter named Makayla. She is 7 years old. She was a surprise lol. First time we didn't use protection. I wasn't on birth control. I was to scared it would screw my body up to where I couldn't have children when I wanted them. Went on Depo after she was born for almost 2 years then switched to the pill for a year and now I fear my initial thought about birth control may have been true. Going on 5 years unprotected sex and I'm currently on my 3rd cycle of charting and hoping for a BFP tomorrow morning. We would like a boy so we can have one of each.
Rose87
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM
And with dd, only thing we did different was I did not come... I just let him do his thing.... when a woman cums it makes the vaginal environment hostile to female spermies or w/e it is in sperm that makes females.... I read it, tried it and it worked!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cs_1498
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:55 PM
DD 5
DD 5
DS 2
With the twins we tried for 3 1/2 years and they were conceived via iui. Ds was our first month trying with just chlomid and opks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:57 PM

I have 2 girls and 1 boy. When we decided to ttc for our 3rd we wanted a boy and I was going to start tracking my cycles but we got prego the day we decided to stop protecting and I didn't know I was ovulating because I wasn't even paying attention. With the girls I used OPK's and bd'd during my fertile period. We weren't trying for either or when ttc the girls, but I really wanted a boy and was going to bd the day before, and the day of O when ttc #3 but God already had him planned for me, I didn't need to even try!

Good luck!

megmack84
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:02 PM

I have one DS, it took a year to conceive him letting nature do its thing. My DSS (9) was conceived while on birth control but his momma had been taking antibiotics and forgot the old antibiotic + bc rule...9 months later came Cam! :) 

This time I am watching the calendar and my body signals (cp, cm), we have only been trying for one cycle so far!

GL to everyone!

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Where did you read that?

On the sperm video posted a few months ago, a sperm expert actually said it's good for a women to orgasm at the same time as the male however, she said it's good for all sperm(not just the female sperm) because the cm becomes more sperm friendly from the orgasm and the pulsating from the orgasm helps draw the sperm towards the cervix.

Maybe somebody will bump the video up and you can watch it. It's very interesting! My dh even liked it!

Quoting Rose87:

And with dd, only thing we did different was I did not come... I just let him do his thing.... when a woman cums it makes the vaginal environment hostile to female spermies or w/e it is in sperm that makes females.... I read it, tried it and it worked!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)