• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could i be finally pregnant??

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this

Oct 16th af came... it last 2 days and the 3rd day it was brownish, i did not test.. on oct 22nd i O'd and we bd on and around that week.. i am 18 dpo today and here are all my symptoms(there might be alot so im sorry) since my last af: lower back pain,headache(sometimes vision turns super bright), VERY tired!, vains in boobs- and they feel full and big, nipples feel "raw",cranky, on and off pain in uteris and lower belly, tugging and pulling pain, gassy and burpy, urinating more often when active, pooping more but less now,feel sick if i dont eat on the morning and when eating get full fast and after an half hour im straving again, train of thought is gone, sex drive is gone,cold like symptoms, smell senseitivity, foods taste more salty with or without salt, foods that i find gross smell good to me,,and lastly cm seems milky but thin and cervix is close to my uteris and closed...

remember all of this has been happening since i o'd over time... :)

please let me know your thoughts!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chey88
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:00 PM
The exact same thing is happening to me!! af came and lasted only two days and was a lot lighter than normal and had the brownish spotting!! The last time I got pregnant, I had the 2 day af thing and turned out to be pregnant!! I hoping that's what is happening again!!! I feel a lot of the same things your feeling. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!! I see the dr. tomorrow about it.
long2beamom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Could be your BFP! 

.*.*.baby dust.*.*.

jersey_love
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting chey88:

The exact same thing is happening to me!! af came and lasted only two days and was a lot lighter than normal and had the brownish spotting!! The last time I got pregnant, I had the 2 day af thing and turned out to be pregnant!! I hoping that's what is happening again!!! I feel a lot of the same things your feeling. Keeping my fingers crossed for both of us!!! I see the dr. tomorrow about it.

om goshhh!! yayyy!! please let me know how it works out :) my dh and i been trying for over a year and nothing yet so i hope this month its something!! i never had this many signs so lets see!!

jersey_love
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:24 PM

Quoting long2beamom:

Could be your BFP! 

.*.*.baby dust.*.*.

i hope so!! thanks for the baby dust :D means alot!

RedheadMama18
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Sounds possible! Baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jersey_love
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:28 PM

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Sounds possible! Baby dust!

thank you redheadmama!!! ill keep you all updated! :)

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:46 PM
Congrs to yall I cant have kids for my husband
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 10, 2011 at 1:21 AM

GL and hope you get your BFP =)

momabingham
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 4:50 PM
Awe so sorry Hun is it wrong to ask why?

Quoting Mom2be360:

Congrs to yall I cant have kids for my husband

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jersey_love
by on Nov. 11, 2011 at 9:56 AM

thanks ladies!!! & im SOOO sorry for you mom2be360!!! at this rate i feel like i cant either :/ we will see though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)