Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is getting depressed???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this

Im starting to get depress......cause im really wanting a BFP soooo bad, but im afraid that im not. Im CD26/ 9DPO today. I took a FRER and got a BFN. I guess i will wait til friday or saturday to test again. AF is due in like 4 days. Im just hoping and praying a my BFP!!!

fingers crossed

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Im really am depresed I cant have a baby too many, health issues
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:39 PM

i dont have any health issues that i know of. im sleep having some signs but had a BFN today. Im having some signs tho like very sleepy, bloated, gassy, boobs sore, my cervix is high and soft and cm. so i just dont know. :(

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:42 PM
Take a preg test i prey u got your baby at least ya dreams co mmmnm e true. ;+!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:45 PM
It's still really early. You aren't out yet. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.bombshell.
by Melinda on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:47 PM
Ugh I feel you, I'm having a real hard time seeing the bright side after my miscarriage. I see everyone pregnant and I'm happy for them but I can't help but feel jealous. Especially of those who are dye around when my angel baby was supposed to be due.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:54 PM
.bombshell: it is hard to wait and see after miscarriages. I have had 2 in the past. i have took a poas and got a bfn. so im goin to try and wait til friday or saturday to test again. i dont wanna give up yet but dont want to get my hopes and not be pregnant. I took my first round of Clomid 100mg i was trying prenatal and folic acid with it also. if you or someone you know took clomid were you successful the first cycle or second?
millermom7
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I've really noticed the depression hitting me hard the last few months. I have a great life and have been blessed many times over but I feel so incomplete. I cry at the drop of a hat whereas it used to be a hard task to make me shed a few tears. I'm praying for all you ladies! Hope we all get our BFP's soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:06 AM
Thank you millermom7. do you know anything about the cervix positions if pregnant or not?
Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:26 AM

Im really thinking im out this month!!! :( i checked my cervix lastnight and it was high&soft and tonight it is low&soft. but i guess i will end up testing one more time this weekend if AF comes i guess i will be starting my 2nd round of Clomid. 

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:30 AM

gl and hope af doesnt show and you get your bfp..tons of baby dust

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)