Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Only if you are currently pregnant!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM
  • 18 Replies

What is the position of your cervix? High&soft or Low&firm? Do you have cervical mucus? i know every woman is different that why im asking yall to see who has what? ANd how far along your you? When did you get your first BFP?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.sp4rkl3z.
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM
10 dpo and I can't even reach it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
azpreemiemom
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:12 PM

I know it is VERY soft. Other than that, I have no idea. I don't check it often. I am 33 weeks.

Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:19 PM

Ok. i will be 10 dpo tomorrow. my cervix is high also and to me it is soft. if i am i would be 3 weeks and 3 days. 

Halfpint01
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM

I won't check my cervix now that I am pregnant.  But days before I got my bfp my cervix was high and soft and my cm was thin and watery to allmost dry.

queenmary1o1
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:24 PM
idk how to check
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:37 PM

ok. i googled how to check your cervix. lol 

Hopeful1988
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:58 PM

Last night my cervix was high&soft and tonight it is low and soft? i dont know what to think!!!

hwalker123
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:37 AM

They say once you are pregnant not to check it because for some it can cause dilation and for some it can cause infection. Prior to getting my BFP and the day I got my bfp though it was medium position, soft and closed. I was about 4.5-5  weeks at that point

mom_of_teejay
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 12:38 AM
8 weeks just got bfp 2day it has stayed pritty much high and closed and firm and my cervial mucas has been all over the place from milkey to ewcm to watery then 2 a pale yellowish snot looking then back to milkey and now watery again ;-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrsbrown_91
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:42 AM

i'm not exactly sure about the position of my cervix as i don't know how to check it, but i do have cervical mucus. if i remember right, i had cerivcal mucus right before af was about to show up as well. i'm currently 28 weeks and i got my BFP when i was about 5 days late. i could probably have gotten it sooner than that but i didn't suspect being pregnant before then.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)