• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Returning after a long wait.

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
  • 4 Replies

Hello everyone!  i'm an older mom of one trying for baby number 2 .  We are currently using clomid 50 mg.  days 4 thru 8.  Im now on cycle day 12 and praying we get our BFP.  Im not due to cycle again until November 26th so this is a long wait for me.  We lost our baby in June of this year and really want to have another baby but it is proving very difficult.  We are still in it to get our bundle of joy like alot of u on here.  good luck to all of u!!! 

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
behasgirl
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:23 PM

welcome back, I am also a older mom, 41, we are on our 2nd cycle of 50 mg Clomid 3-7. I am cycle day 20, I had a progestrone test today to see if I ovulated. I would love to get a BFP by the 25th our wedding aniversary. I am sorry about your loss, praying you get you BFP. and truck loads of baby dust to you.

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 9, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Welcome back!  I'm sorry for your loss.  I'm 41 and TTC #3.  I hope this is your month!

tylersmom71605
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:13 PM

Thank you all the warm welcome back.  And all the prayers for our lost little one.  truck loads of baby dust to u as well hope we all get pregnant this time around

cs_1498
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:18 PM
Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you get your bfp soon!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)