Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nervous about hsg in the am! **update**

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM
  • 9 Replies
So its finally here! And omg I am so freaking out! I know I need to do it but I am scared of what they might find...is this gonna hurt yall? Be honest...thanks girls! Lots of baby dust!

So I got the call confirming what the tech told me during the test...my uterus is great, my left fallopian tube is perfect! But my right fallopian tube has some scaring. It is not completely closed, the dye did push through, but the passage way is significantly smaller then my left...but my doctor strongly feels this should not hold me back one bit...so full steam ahead! Sticky baby dust!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jesskratzer
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:00 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HopefulMommy89
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't stress about it; mine wasn't bad. It just hurt like bad AF cramps for a second, but nothing unbearable. Make sure you take some Advil or Tylenol about 30 minutes before you go (like 3 or 4 of them) and it'll help a lot. It honestly took the nurse longer to explain the procedure than it took to actually do it. If your DH is allowed to come with you (mine was), I'd suggest doing that so he can hold your hand. Good luck; I hope it comes out clear and that it cleans out your pipes to make a path for your little bean to make its entrance! Let us know how it goes!! Just breathe :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesskratzer
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:38 AM
I will update! Thanks for the advice! My dh will be at work :( so im goin this one stag...lol I just pray they are not like....omg I have never seen anything that bad...let me tell you that would just be my freakin luck! I am tryin to keep my hopes high though! Thanks for your support!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 3:13 AM
Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesskratzer
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:13 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:15 AM
Good luck aww
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:22 AM
GL on the testing and results of how well it works! And i agree just try to relax :) Think of it as the above HopefulMommy89 wrote, cleaning out the pipes for that little bean to make it's(boy or girl') entrance :) Were here for you! HUGS :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesskratzer
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:35 AM
Thanks it wasnt bad...it hurt but I was ok...the results are up there too...should I remove the first part?

Quoting Bundleofjoy:

GL on the testing and results of how well it works! And i agree just try to relax :) Think of it as the above HopefulMommy89 wrote, cleaning out the pipes for that little bean to make it's(boy or girl') entrance :) Were here for you! HUGS :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mamasomedaysoon
by on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:58 AM
Glad everything was well!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)