Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

could you some support and ideas..

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:42 AM
  • 22 Replies

For some reason ttc is really really getting to me this month. its never been this bad. It will be 7 years in march  ttc and we had our loss in Jan 7 years ago too. This is whenI conceived my loss right at this time. Anyways anyone have any fun ideas I want to just not think about ttc for a bit and take a day and do something stupid, fun, where I am just relieving all this pent up stress. Ideas?

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:05 AM
Oh yea I have a idea about writein a play to send to the stars tylerperry and robinwilliamz I writein a play for a movie. I hope they take notice of my idea
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jesskratzer
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 4:37 AM
I love to get lost in a good book, or go shopping, or maybe bowling...thats always fun...also I like to go sing karaoke!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rubybabypsychic
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:28 PM

That does sound fun anyone else? Thans hon

DS1 18

DS2 17

2 angel babies

TTC#3 6 years

http://www.cafemom.com/home/rubybabypsychic

GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:48 PM

Spa day

Scrapbooking day (although, this could be hard if it just reminds you that you aren't doing this for another child)

If I had the house to myself for a day, I'd love to spend time baking (esp yummy treats for me!)

Watch a bunch of movies

natesmommy11
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:51 PM

I agree with karaoke! I SUCK at it, but I always have a BLAST!!! Do something really spontaneous..something out of the norm for you. When I am having a really craptastic day I just pack my son up and head to Disney. Is there some kind of theme park or park around you that would be fun?

Bbygirl87
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:54 PM

I agree with Gwen, I have started journaling my ttc journey and jot down all the new things I learned on that day.. but Baking is one of my fav things to do- maybe try new recepies that u can use for thanksgiving and if possible treat urself to a spa day or go to the mall.. :) feel better hun and I hope u get ur bfp asap :)

army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:54 PM

Wow Natesmommy11, you sure do have it rough. We've been planning for a couple years now for our trip to Disney and you just go on a whim. rough life. LOL

OP, I agree with spa!! You owe it to yourself. It will make you feel like a brand new women! Hugs

natesmommy11
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:58 PM
1 mom liked this
U know it... My son grabs my arm and says "see Mickey" and I'm all like AWEEEEEE maaannnnnnnn not again!!!!!! :D lol.

We have annual passes. They are only $25 a month! :) when you do make your Disney trip you know who to call (this girllllll)

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Wow Natesmommy11, you sure do have it rough. We've been planning for a couple years now for our trip to Disney and you just go on a whim. rough life. LOL

OP, I agree with spa!! You owe it to yourself. It will make you feel like a brand new women! Hugs

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
natesmommy11
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Well it also helps that we are only an hour away... We don't need a hotel or anything. :)

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
army_wife_mommy
by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 8:03 PM

I have friend who lives in Sarasota, so she's not far either!!

Quoting natesmommy11:

U know it... My son grabs my arm and says "see Mickey" and I'm all like AWEEEEEE maaannnnnnnn not again!!!!!! :D lol.

We have annual passes. They are only $25 a month! :) when you do make your Disney trip you know who to call (this girllllll)

Quoting army_wife_mommy:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)