Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

weird pulling feeling in stomach is this a sign of early pregnancy or something else or idk! confused!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM
  • 12 Replies

ahh okay, so this is a tough one i confess!

there are different things i have allready that can contribute maybe (?) to the symptom of the weird abdomen feeling.

there is a possibility i am pregnant because me and my bf had unprotected sex like maybe 2 weeks before my period? my period was weird this time. before i REALLY had my period i spotted just a little bit but also felt this weird pulling feeling in my lower abdomen and kind of like  i felt a little knot sometimes in the same spot, after 3 or maybe 4 days i started my period and it lasted a while but i still had the pulling feeling in my lower abdomen . the day after my period i went to the doctor and had gotten a negative for pregnancy thru urine and blood results,BUT my doctor did say that it could of been too early from the info i gave her. it is a week after my doctor visit and im still feeling that same pulling feeling and someimes even like a know.i told my mom that i might be pregnant and before i told her of my symptoms she told me she felt a pulling feeling in her lower abdomen and like a little knot when she found out she was pregnant!

the thing is though is that when i went to that doctor visit, they also  told me i did have a bacterial infection but i dont see how that would make u feel a "pulling" feeling? and also before all of this i have been severly stressed and reallyyyy depressed so what if that could cause problems? idk and i also when i researched more on the bacterial infection, i learned that it can cause Pelvic inflammatory disease and i didnt know that and maybe that could make u feel weird i have no idea! And also ive been gassy,so maybe constipation explains the knot?? and to make it even more complicated i have been diagnosed in the past with interstitial cystitis which is immflamation of the bladder and it can cause your bladder to her but honestly i dont even know if my bladder even hurts cause i know that feeling! but who knows? really can anyone help me? lol!

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lohasbabyfever
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:17 AM

BUMP!

kayla737
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:20 AM

lol! i hope so!

kayla737
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:23 AM

my boyfriend thinks im not but he always thinks that! lol but something tells me i am because of the pulling feeling like my mom had?

tisha999
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:24 AM

when is af due?

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:25 AM
I have me and mydh ive been havein da same feelins n my belly I prey
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:25 AM
Mine was due nov23
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla737
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:35 AM

well i allready had a period the 11th of november but it was weird and i guess my next one would be maybe around the same time if i have one? my doc said it was probally too early when they tested me considering the time i had unprotected sex??

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:37 AM
Ohh ok I see I wish u gl :)

Quoting kayla737:

well i allready had a period the 11th of november but it was weird and i guess my next one would be maybe around the same time if i have one? my doc said it was probally too early when they tested me considering the time i had unprotected sex??

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kayla737
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:40 AM

aww thank you! i think ill be happy if i am but at the same time ill be scared to death! lol i just turned 21! 

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:48 AM
Yes I just turned 30 but its ok u wanna be my ttc buddy. Ill give u my # if u want to text up to u jyst email me u welcome were be happy to

Quoting kayla737:

aww thank you! i think ill be happy if i am but at the same time ill be scared to death! lol i just turned 21! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)