Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saline Infusion Sonogram

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ive asked this before, but I know there are some new mamas here that might know some info!

My RE ordered a saline infusion sonogram for Dec 1 before he gives me clomid (for next cycle obviously). Has anyone had this procedure done? What should I expect? Any info would be great! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
natesmommy11
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:18 AM
Bump!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:23 AM

I had one back in Feb. before the I was able to do my IVF, it wasnt bad at all. I thought it was going to be just like the HSG and was thinking Lord not again but I kinda felt it as they injected it but no pain. The RE told me he could have saved from me the HSG if I would have came to him 1st. He said he didnt recommend the HSGs anymore he goes right to the saline sono. to make sure things are open. GL and hope everything goes smooth for you.

szimona
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM

BUMP!

natesmommy11
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Thank you!! My RE also said he doesn't like doing HSGs... So straight to the SIS for me.

Quoting hypnautica:

I had one back in Feb. before the I was able to do my IVF, it wasnt bad at all. I thought it was going to be just like the HSG and was thinking Lord not again but I kinda felt it as they injected it but no pain. The RE told me he could have saved from me the HSG if I would have came to him 1st. He said he didnt recommend the HSGs anymore he goes right to the saline sono. to make sure things are open. GL and hope everything goes smooth for you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:40 PM

My gyno is the one that done the HSG and I wished I would have waited but when your gyno tells you that they can do a test to make sure everything is ok then you really dont think twice about it at the time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)