Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nooooo! i got my period :(

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  • 6 Replies

my husband and i decided that we wer gonna try for a baby this mnth. i did everything i was supost to do, kept an ovulstion calander, had sex when i was ovulating, no alcohol, took prenatal pills, no tanning bed, no caffeine. however i did continue to go to da gym n break a sweat. yesterday, i started my period! i was heart broken! it was our very first time trying, maybe thats why.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momofAAK
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:20 PM

it is normal to be disapointed, no matter how many months you've been ttc. Just try to remember that when af shows that it means you get to try again! Thats what keeps me going even if it is another month that I have to wait to see if I get that bfp :)

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM

Each month, a healthy couple only has a 20% chance of conceiving....  Even when you do everything perfectly, sometimes it just doesn't happen.  :(  All you can do is keep your head up and give it another go next month!  Good luck this next cycle!

Tracyb01
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:33 PM

Sometimes it does take a while. we have tried everything except drugs and no temping or charting, but we have increased the sex to every night if not every other night this month. So we will see. But if AF shows we will try again.

143mamabear
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM

yeah ive heard i takes a while. i wonder if i shud put u my legs after ejacutation. i dont chart or chk my tmp. any tricks to getting prgnt?

i0uonegalaxy7
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:48 PM
I started mine yesterday too. Disappointing! There's always next month. :)
nikkidoll86
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 1:05 PM

been trying for 6 months.... nothing :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)