Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

10dpo....

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  • 23 Replies

So today I'm 10dpo and I was deciding to test on Monday...do u ladies think that is too soon? I have only 1 test and won't be able to get more until Monday. So if I test Monday and I do get a bfp I will buy a digi the same day....I have a good feeling about this cycle.... So back to my question is 12dpo too soon to test?

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leandrat
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:22 PM
Well if your just going to get a digi anyway after testing then go ahead and test tomorrow with fmu
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM

I would test at 12DPO, but not before.  That is just me though.

arab.love.19
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Quoting leandrat:

Well if your just going to get a digi anyway after testing then go ahead and test tomorrow with fmu

Well if I test tomorrow I can't buy the digi until Monday...so I will be going crazy all day thinking if I really am pg...even if it is a bfp I just won't believe it until I read the word "pregnant" on the digi lol. And lets say if I did test tomorrow I will be 11dpo is that too early?

arab.love.19
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:27 PM

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

Ya I know the later the better cuz it will show better or it might show bfn n then the next day it could be a bfp....I think I will hold it off until Monday like I originally planned since I only have one test. 

usmcvalle
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM
12 dpo is good but just remember that if it's neg some don't get it til 13 or 14
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:28 PM

That's probably the best plan... you'll get discouraged if you get an early BFN anyway, and then not being able to retest soon will drive you nuts!

Quoting arab.love.19:

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

Ya I know the later the better cuz it will show better or it might show bfn n then the next day it could be a bfp....I think I will hold it off until Monday like I originally planned since I only have one test. 

arab.love.19
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Quoting usmcvalle:

12 dpo is good but just remember that if it's neg some don't get it til 13 or 14

Ya I will keep that in mind and besides Monday I will buy more.

arab.love.19
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:39 PM

Ya that's soo true. And on Monday I'm going to buy more tests and a digi. I will keep testing if I don't get my bfp. Some don't get their bfp's til 13 or 14 dpo. So I'm staying positive even if I don't get my bfp on Monday I will still be in the game until af shows. 

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

That's probably the best plan... you'll get discouraged if you get an early BFN anyway, and then not being able to retest soon will drive you nuts!

Quoting arab.love.19:

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:42 PM
How can u be preggo if u said ya dh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KalebsMommy7408
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 12:50 PM
wait til monday! gl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)