Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sorry

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM
  • 33 Replies
1 mom liked this

Apparently some felt that my previous response on another post was out of line.  I am sorry if it came off the wrong way.  I let my frustration get the best of me.  Moving forward, I will just be skipping over posts made by certain users and keep my opinion to myself.  It was not my intention to make anyone feel bad.

im sorry

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
natesmommy11
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Dont be sorry. It was not out of line at all.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:19 PM

hugging

I do find myself skipping posts or responses by some members just so I don't say anything rude.  And I don't get my blood pressure up.  :)

AshleyVanNess
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this

and i miss the drama again damn sleap...why must i need you lol

momabingham
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Wth I am on all day and I missed it to !! Tell me someone plz
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sparkey6987
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:22 PM
I don't think you were out of line, dear. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Don't be sorry....it's hard to hear tone of voice and intent while typing. It's easy to misunderstand or take something the wrong way
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I normally try really hard to be as supportive as possible...  but my mood swings today are getting the best of me.  I am not in the right mindset to handle posts that frustrate me.  I am definitely going to just be skipping those posts now.  It didn't get my blood pressure up... it was more of an annoyance thing than anything.  But, because some have not followed the whole storyline, they mistook my comment for being out-of-line without seeing the big picture, if that makes sense.  I just don't want anyone in here to think that is the kind of person I am.  I really do try not to be snarky!

Quoting GwenMB:

hugging

I do find myself skipping posts or responses by some members just so I don't say anything rude.  And I don't get my blood pressure up.  :)

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momabingham:

I'd rather not get into it.  The reply in question was in a post that was deleted, so it's a moot point now!  We'll just let it rest.  I just wanted to apologize to anyone who may have seen my reply and thought it was rude.  That's not me.

momabingham
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:27 PM
Awe u are so sweet !

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

Quoting momabingham:

I'd rather not get into it.  The reply in question was in a post that was deleted, so it's a moot point now!  We'll just let it rest.  I just wanted to apologize to anyone who may have seen my reply and thought it was rude.  That's not me.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on Nov. 26, 2011 at 2:29 PM

There are definitely days where its harder to be nice.  And this group definitely has its "share" of hormones!  (I always want to type 'horomones' and should add another 'r' lol).

I swear I do sometimes feel my blood pressure go up, although I haven't ever taken it right then so maybe it doesn't. lol  It is a good sign to back away, though!

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

I normally try really hard to be as supportive as possible...  but my mood swings today are getting the best of me.  I am not in the right mindset to handle posts that frustrate me.  I am definitely going to just be skipping those posts now.  It didn't get my blood pressure up... it was more of an annoyance thing than anything.  But, because some have not followed the whole storyline, they mistook my comment for being out-of-line without seeing the big picture, if that makes sense.  I just don't want anyone in here to think that is the kind of person I am.  I really do try not to be snarky!

Quoting GwenMB:

hugging

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)