Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things my DD says!

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am sitting here typing away on cafemom and suddenly my DD asks "Mommy are you pregnant yet?  Are you going to have a little baby?"  I was thinking where did that come from so I just said "No not yet."  Then she asks what kind of baby I'm going to have and I said well I don't know.  She then says "I know mommy!  It will be a tiny little girl baby!"  Well I hope she is right about the baby part soon lol!  I am out this month because my temp already dropped and heavy spotting today.  I am having my HSG done December 7th though and hoping maybe we will catch an egg after that! 

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vanna_k
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:55 PM
Hahaha awww <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:56 PM

LOL!  What a cutie pie!!

We were talking to our 4-year-old the other day about a new baby.  We were discussing names actually and asked her what she thought of the names we picked out.  Our girl name is Alice, and she said, "Oh, like Alice in Wonderland?  That is not a good name.  You should pick Sarah.  Sarah is a nice name.  Daddy doesn't have any relatives named Sarah."  LOL!  Then we told her our boy name, James.  She said, "Jane, that's my middle name!"  We corrected her and told her JAMES again.  Then she says, "Wait, but I don't want a baby brother.  We already have 2 boys.  We don't need 3.  We need another girl so there are two."  My husband and I both LOL'd!  :)

RedheadMama18
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 5:59 PM

Awww that is so sweet!  My first name is Jane!  :-)  My DD knows about pregnancy because my sister is pregnant and my mom talks about it nonstop lol.  I told my DD the other day that we were going to see my sister and she said oh and the baby?  I said no not yet the baby needs to grow some more!  She was like oh ok so it can be strong and walk like me lol.  Kids say the funniest things!

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

LOL!  What a cutie pie!!

We were talking to our 4-year-old the other day about a new baby.  We were discussing names actually and asked her what she thought of the names we picked out.  Our girl name is Alice, and she said, "Oh, like Alice in Wonderland?  That is not a good name.  You should pick Sarah.  Sarah is a nice name.  Daddy doesn't have any relatives named Sarah."  LOL!  Then we told her our boy name, James.  She said, "Jane, that's my middle name!"  We corrected her and told her JAMES again.  Then she says, "Wait, but I don't want a baby brother.  We already have 2 boys.  We don't need 3.  We need another girl so there are two."  My husband and I both LOL'd!  :)

VioletPlacebo
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:02 PM

That's so sweet! My daughter keeps asking me for a baby and asking me if I have a baby growing in me yet. I'm really surprised she asked Santa for a My Little Pony and not a sister! LOL

Utrecht
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 6:11 PM

awww.. sweet children! 

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM
My 3 yo dd has been asking for a baby for at least a year now. I work in ob and she asks me every time I come home from work why I didn't bring one home, she says, "but I only want 2, a little brother and a little sister, why won't the Dr let me have some?"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:31 PM

Aw that is funny and sweet!  If only it were that easy! :-)

Quoting 1moretolove:

My 3 yo dd has been asking for a baby for at least a year now. I work in ob and she asks me every time I come home from work why I didn't bring one home, she says, "but I only want 2, a little brother and a little sister, why won't the Dr let me have some?"

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:35 PM
Oh, I know, don't I wish!

Quoting RedheadMama18:

Aw that is funny and sweet!  If only it were that easy! :-)

Quoting 1moretolove:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:37 PM
Aww how swwweet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Laurajc06
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:57 PM

LOL Cute!  Apparently my eldest DD told my SO on Thanksgiving that he wasn't trying hard enough!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)