Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:16 PM
  • 3 Replies

my name is marlena ppl call me mari. i graduated HS this june of 2011, unfortunately my older brother passed away the day after he graduated from Cornell University on May 30, 2011. I'm 18 years old and I have a nineteen year old Fiance that I've known since 2008 :)i'm very inteerested in the whole pregnancy topic and I'd like to explore more about it and hear about others lives. My issue i've been having is that i've been sexually active since 2007 or 2008 and I still havent been able to get pregnant...its frustrating for me and im not sure what to do.

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Mom2be360
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Well u should see a gyn dr and im sorry ya loss ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OkieMama4
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Im Jenny . I am so very sorry to hear about your brother I also lost a brother a little over a year ago. Im ttc my 2nd biological child i have 4 all together already.. Im not as expeirenced at ttc as alot of other women on here but if you dont already i would start charting theres good websites for it like countdowntopregnancy.com and tcoyf.com and theres alot of good info on both sites about everything along with all the women you have alot of resourses

RedheadMama18
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome.  I'm sorry for your loss.  My name is Jane.  DH and I are 31 years old.  We have a 3.5 year old daughter and been ttc #2 for almost 2  years now.  We are seeing a doctor for infertility.  Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)