Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Still Nothing!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:05 AM
  • 4 Replies

So I haven't had a period since October 12th but it still could be due to me stopping birth control right before then. In the month of October I was thinking about possibly being pregnant constantly so I had tons of symptoms but after my negative blood test on the 21st I stopped thinking about it. Now I have pretty much no symptoms but still no period. What do you guys think?? 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:13 AM

It could be your body trying to regulate itself after getting off of birth control. If you don't see AF though for a while longer, I might at least put a phone call into my ob's office and ask if I should come in or if there is anything they can do to help get the ball rolling, so to speak! GL :)

ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Do you know when & if you ovulated? I just had a 60 day long cycle & it was because I didn't ovulate. It could just be the bc, but that's what happened in my case. Dr gave me provera for 10 days & AF showed about 4 days after taking my last pill. Hope this helps! GL :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anxiousgirl1779
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:21 AM

Quote:

It could be your body trying to regulate itself after getting off of birth control. If you don't see AF though for a while longer, I might at least put a phone call into my ob's office and ask if I should come in or if there is anything they can do to help get the ball rolling, so to speak! GL :)

Very true =] I'm thinking im going to give it til next thursday and then make an apt.

anxiousgirl1779
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:24 AM

Quoting ld39503:

Do you know when & if you ovulated? I just had a 60 day long cycle & it was because I didn't ovulate. It could just be the bc, but that's what happened in my case. Dr gave me provera for 10 days & AF showed about 4 days after taking my last pill. Hope this helps! GL :)

I don't think I did the first month in October, but this month I felt horrible cramps like I usually do when I ovulate and then I figured it out on an ovulation calendar and it was right around when I should of been ovulating. So if I did this month I should be about 10dpo today. I'm thinking I'll take a test on Sunday since that will be 12dpo and my boyfriend and my two year =] 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)