Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for a ttc buddy

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:37 AM
  • 2 Replies

I am looking for a ttc/testing buddy. I will be testing Christmas eve (dec 24th) or christmas morning (dec. 25th) I would love to have someone to chat with, and keep each other sane :) This is my first cycle using softcups, every other day bm and opk.

blessed be,

Ashley

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Devinraysmom
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:03 PM

AF showed on NOV 30, so I'll be just a day or so after you for testing.  I took a break the past couple of months from charting and calculating sex, but I am going to be serious about it this month, so I'll keep in touch with you.  Sort of serious,, I think I will be permitting a few coctails at this holiday parties this next couple of weeks.  How long have you been trying to conceive?  I'm trying something new this month too, I just started the natural supplement FERTILE XX with this cycle.  I got 3 bottles, anticipating it will take more than a month, but we'll see.

princess71710
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I think it would be helpful to have a TTC buddy,  My husband and I have been trying for 3 months now since a misscariage in August.  The 2 weeks waiting are so anxious and I currently do not have any friends in the place I am in life, they either have children, are engaged or single.  I am going to be testing in 3 days so nervous and excited and of course analyzing every little thing.  We currently do not have any children and want more than anything to be parents.  I am 30, going on 31 in January, I would love nothing more for xmas/ birthday present of pregnancy :). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)