Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Implantatin cramping???

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

I'm not trying to count my chickens before they hatch.  Here's to hoping.  Okay we know about the Implantation bleeding, which I never had with my other pregnancies.  However, I DID have implantation cramping with my children.  Unlike PMS, the lovely dreaded AF or witch however you feel like calling her these days.  This is waaaayyy different from PMS cramps.  I don't get the PMS cramps until she shows up...  Which, ( I know this part is gross so bear with me) when AF gets to cranking after an hour or two... That is when my severe cramping starts!!! 

So back to the implantation cramps.  I was at work last night and around 10:30 pm.  I had a sharp pain like PMS cramps but different.  It was on my left side and it came really sharp.  Kinda like you had to poop but you don't really poop lmao!  Like pins and needles.  The only other time I did this was when my dh and I conceived Jasper.  I was standing at work trying to remember when I conceived him when I felt this way before.  It's wonderful when you realize you have Amnesia after a pregnancy has ended.  I had the cold sweats for a minute and they went away.  My allergies are going crazy.  My nose is stuffed up and my ear is stuffed.  So I remember with Jasper that in November of 08 that the same cramping was there when I was pregnant with him.  Followed by the chills.  With my middle ds Danny I stayed cold and hugging the toilet the whole time I was pregnant with him.  The chills are back in full blown chills and it's hot in our house lmao! 

So once again with PMS cramps it's constant and they become stronger.  With implantation cramping, they come and go.  They can be on either side, but the side that's affected me... Is my left side in the pelvic area.  Sharp but they go away after a few minutes.  I had to squat down at work for a few minutes because of the sharpness of it.  They started on Thursday like a quick spurt then went away.  Last night it lasted about an hour.  However, my chills are here and I am not running a fever and not sick!  So I was thinking you may have cramping, but don't mistake it as PMS either.  I'm trying to keep hope alive...  This would be a nice Christmas present.  Especially after kidney stones and surgery to fix my uterus.  Sorry to type such a long thing.  Even though you may not have implantation bleeding, you may be blessed with the cramps lmao!  Keep a look out ladies!!!  Baby dust to all!!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tracyb01
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:29 AM

I dont know really, but I am around 8 dpo and yesterday I had a lot of pulling/pressure type cramps there that I noticed most of the day when I was sitting down and relaxing.

RayJess31206
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I've been crampy, bloated, headaches, dizziness, swollen boobs, etc!! ;) i;m testing the 9th and 16th...

jenzachsam
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:08 PM

Good luck to you all!!!

LadyFord82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Were these cramps more around your hip bone area like O pains are located, or in your lower abdomen? I've had them in both areas along with some slight pinching in my right lower abdomen around my hip bone. I'm not sure when I Od, but I've been having a lot of cramping on and off for almost 2 weeks now. I got an almost positive OPK last Wednesday. (Not this passed Wed.) I thought maybe I could have Od around Thanksgiving day or that Friday. Not sure, because I don't temp. This is our 1st. real cycle TTC, so I figure I'll start temping next cycle if we don't get lucky this month. I am trying to keep hope alive too, because I REALLY wanted to conceive this month. It would be an awesome Christmas & Bday gift. Those are the only symptoms I am having though. No sore boobs or anything. Sorry so long! Baby dust to all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)