Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pain during Ovulation??? Really?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM
  • 6 Replies
Good morning ladies!

Ok, so I really need your help. I know neither of us our doctors or anything but I'm just curious about something... So I'm about 2dpo. Well of course I expected mild cramps - like I get always. But yesterday and this morning I have been having weird pain like never before...

- for the first time ever I have lower back pain almost like I pulled a muscle or something, but didn't. This one hurts...
- leg pain? Feels like a mix between my leg falling asleep and actual pain like I ran a marathon! but it kicks in when I'm laying down or about to get up. That one hurts too.
- this blinking light type pain in my lower abdomen for the last 2 days as well. Thought it might be gas but the area its happening in and the time its happening is just plain weird. Since I always get bad cramps, and I mean passing out screaming pain af cramps, this one was more of a discomfort.
- sore throat but more like a swollen gland feeling so only pain when I swallow....maybe I'm coming down with a cold???

Might sound silly to you - seems crazy to me too - but have any of you experienced this with ovulation? Could it be simply because I'm paying closer attention to my body since ttc?

I'm considering taking some painkillers for now but sleeping seems to help so far.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momabingham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes u can get O cramps! In oct I had them in my back on the left side after my HSG I thought I had a
Kidney infection and went to ER they found blood in my urine ! Yes when TTC u pay a lot more attention to every pain twinge and ache ! I have stopped temping and charting this month I have been TTC 16 months and it's more like a job so we are just gonna bd when we feel like It ! Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommy_279
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM
Well I have the sore throat u described. Mine started Thursday. But the cramps I don't get I get more of a bloated or lite pulling feeling. Srry here is a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
traygotti
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM
I think I'm going to officially stop charting after this one if af comes. It is like a job. Or maybe I'm just cranky lol. Got up this morning to take my bbt, looked at it, cursed it out and went back to bed. And no, I didn't even take my temp.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with these pains!

Quoting momabingham:

Yes u can get O cramps! In oct I had them in my back on the left side after my HSG I thought I had a
Kidney infection and went to ER they found blood in my urine ! Yes when TTC u pay a lot more attention to every pain twinge and ache ! I have stopped temping and charting this month I have been TTC 16 months and it's more like a job so we are just gonna bd when we feel like It ! Good luck

traygotti
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:13 AM
I thought the sore throat thing was so random because it literally came out of no where!

Quoting mommy_279:

Well I have the sore throat u described. Mine started Thursday. But the cramps I don't get I get more of a bloated or lite pulling feeling. Srry here is a bump

momabingham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:14 AM
I started getting a sore throat two days ago like in the top of my throat feels like sand paper when I swallow !

Quoting traygotti:

I thought the sore throat thing was so random because it literally came out of no where!

Quoting mommy_279:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabingham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:16 AM
Lmbo ! A couple days ago my DH was playing sick an I have been mad for the last few days so he wanted me to take his temp !oh boy did I ! With my bbt

Quoting traygotti:

I think I'm going to officially stop charting after this one if af comes. It is like a job. Or maybe I'm just cranky lol. Got up this morning to take my bbt, looked at it, cursed it out and went back to bed. And no, I didn't even take my temp.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with these pains!

Quoting momabingham:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)