Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like my body is failing me.... (vent)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM
  • 3 Replies

Since June I have been tracking my cycles however we just started trying this cycle. My cylces are just all over the place. Shortest being June, longest last month at 47 days...today I am on CD 37 and no AF. I understand I have PCOS but come on body seriously. I have had cramps since the 19th....I had had unexplained bleeding/spotting twice now...Once on November 14th (bright red blood mixed with stringy dark brown CM) and then again Thanksgiving night (cm mixed with pink)....

Once AF shows...if she ever does (not prego, BFN this AM) then I am going to start charting...not even for TTC just so I know wtf is going on with my own body. I feel so not in control and I hate it....how am I ever going to get pregnant if I don't use charting or opks..or BOTH! Hubby wants to go with the flow for now but I hate the not knowing whats going on..where my period is....or if I am pregnant. I get so bummed with I see the BFN test....

Sorry I am just really upset today....I just want AF to come for another shot!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommy_279
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:11 AM
I am srry. I know it is frustrating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tree613
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM

My dr told me not to waste any more money on opks because they dont work right with pcos and and you can have false responses....she said temps and charts

egrzesik25
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:40 PM

I am sorry and I hope things get easier for you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)