Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Period every two weeks

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:25 AM
  • 2 Replies

Last month I had my period like normal, and then two weeks before I was expecting another one, it showed up again. That was two weeks ago and I just had another show up. :/

I looked it up online and there's a whole heap of things that could be going on. I'm hoping it's nothing serious...just waiting for Monday so I can make an appointment with my doctor to see what it could be. In the meantime, I'll be testing to rule out any possibility of pregnancy (one of the possibilities listed, and the only one I can test for on my own).

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:33 AM
Are you coming off birth control? Or did this just randomly start? Any recent losses?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CMS803
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:37 AM

Quoting -JustMyOpinion-:

Are you coming off birth control? Or did this just randomly start? Any recent losses?

I haven't used birth control in 5 years. Yeah, it just randomly showed up. My sister was visiting when it showed up early the first time (I hadn't seen her in over a year and we're really close), and I was upset last week, so maybe stress? Although it would've been good stress when my sister was visiting. *shrug* And no, no recent losses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)