Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sick Hubby :( Just want to cry!!!! *update in replies* :)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM
  • 14 Replies
Yea it would be my luck that DH would get sick now! I had a pos opk this morning, temp shift & all the O symptoms right now! He was sick last night & I worked late so no BD since midnight thurs night. If I O today or tomorrow is there still a chance his swimmers have survived the wait? I take tussin & epro for CM. I am so bummed! I have a feeling I will be in tears tonight begging for it :( Prob is that when he is sick, he can't "perform". Its always been like that. Like he can't finish for some reason :(
Anyways I just wanted to vent :'(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sheleym5
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:34 PM
I would say it's possible. I am kind of in the same position. DH is sick and I think I am oing today. We haven't bd since Thursday night. Not sure if it's gonna happen today or not. It can be so frustrating when you wait all month for this time and can't take advantage of it. Good luck
walknlite
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:48 PM

Hey, my 9 year oold was conceived when DH was sick.  Even though he was sick we BDed anyway and it worked.  The only times we have conceived were when he was sick or I was sick.  :)

truelyred2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 12:51 PM
Sperm can live in ideal conditions for up to 7 days. You have a chance for sure. Just as much of a chance had you be today or yesterday. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabingham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:00 PM
Rape him!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:38 PM

LMBO

Quoting momabingham:

Rape him!!!

ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:56 PM
Thank you. Wow wicked how similar our situation is! Lol FX for strong swimmers ;) Maybe we will get lucky & get lucky today/tonight ;)

Quoting Sheleym5:

I would say it's possible. I am kind of in the same position. DH is sick and I think I am oing today. We haven't bd since Thursday night. Not sure if it's gonna happen today or not. It can be so frustrating when you wait all month for this time and can't take advantage of it. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Wow! Thanx :) This gives me hope! Only thing I worry about is him not being able to climax. Anytime he has been sick in the past its almost impossible for him to get off. Like I would have to do it orally :( & that certainly won't get my eggo preggo!

Quoting walknlite:

Hey, my 9 year oold was conceived when DH was sick.  Even though he was sick we BDed anyway and it worked.  The only times we have conceived were when he was sick or I was sick.  :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:00 PM
Yea I know, but its frustrating still! This is my first cycle on clomid & I want to make the most of it u know! Thanx & I sure hope they are still hanging on in there!

Quoting truelyred2:

Sperm can live in ideal conditions for up to 7 days. You have a chance for sure. Just as much of a chance had you be today or yesterday. Good luck

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:02 PM
LOL!!!! ;)

Quoting momabingham:

Rape him!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:05 PM

Good luck girl! I would be devastated if I were in the position. Give your hubby some Emergen-C. If you mix it with orange juice or gatorade it actually tastes pretty good and it will help make your dh feel better AND give him a boost of energy! I use it every time I or dh is sick and don't have the time to be and works to get us through the day...and sometimes kicks it!

FX'd that you get your "happy ending" tonight with DH!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)