Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FertileCM & prenatals..

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

I take ONE A DAY prenatals and have recently found this stuff from Fertilaid called FertileCM that helps improve CM and wonering if its ok to still take my prenatals with it because when you take regular Fetilaid they tell you not to take prenatals but its written on bottle and its not written on bottle so jwin Thanks ladies Baby Dust!

Daisypath Christmas tickers
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MiCHELLEx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momabingham
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:04 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tarakay0417
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:05 PM

BUMP!

aussiechic
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM

I don't know much about fertilaid, but If i don't conceive this cycle, I'm gonna try Muccinex to try to thin out my mucus. I don't have a lot of "fertile CM" days in my cycles.  GL to you!!! 

AshleyVanNess
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Mucinex doesn't thin out your cm just makes your body... Er... Let go of it sort of how it makes your lungs let go of mucus well there in mucus out side your cirvex and it makes it let go of it

Quoting aussiechic:

I don't know much about fertilaid, but If i don't conceive this cycle, I'm gonna try Muccinex to try to thin out my mucus. I don't have a lot of "fertile CM" days in my cycles.  GL to you!!! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bdyer
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:16 PM

You should try FertileCM its like $20 and you can find 10% off coupons online...i just got mine today and ive heard a lot of good stories about it

http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/fertilecm.html

aussiechic
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:19 PM

Page 178 of taking charge of your fertility, "along with helping to liquefy mucus in the lungs, it also has the added benefit of making your cervical fluid wetter or more slippery."   I wasn't trying to get to technical.

Quoting AshleyVanNess:

Mucinex doesn't thin out your cm just makes your body... Er... Let go of it sort of how it makes your lungs let go of mucus well there in mucus out side your cirvex and it makes it let go of it

Quoting aussiechic:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)