Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My December TTC Journal **CD11**

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:24 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

This is going to be a long one, ladies!  :)  I am going to journal each day.  The pre-TWW days will be short.  It will get more detailed around ovulation time and in the TWW.  Here goes!  (Click HERE to read my journal from November.)

Each day I will post my FF.com chart.  Here is my current chart:

CD1:  I started my period today.  My last LP was 14 days.  It lengthened by 2 days.  My period is light, but definitely red flow (thus CD1).  My cramps this morning were HORRENDOUS.  I am super-bitchy today, too.  My cervix was super low this morning.

CD2:  Today was medium-heavy flow.  The cramping has subsided.  Randomly, my temperature was the exact same as yesterday!  That's the first time that has ever happened! :)

CD3:  I am down to lighter flow today, but still flowing.  No cramping at all anymore.  My temperature shifted even lower today, so I am back to the 97-range.

CD4:  Really light flow.  Hopefully it will be over by tomorrow monrning.  No cramping at all.  Temperature dipped a little more today.

CD5:  I still have some light flow.  It is hard to tell if it is spotting or not since I use the Diva cup and only empty twice a day.  I started to get some left side, sharp ovarian pain.  I am still concerned I may have a cyst again.  My temp went down by 0.01.  

CD6:  I still have some spotting today.  My Diva cup is still in.  :-/  My temperature dropped even lower today to 97.70.  

CD7:  All spotting ended yesterday.  No more Diva cup!  Well, until it's O time again. :)  My temperature is up a little from yesterday.  About 10 days until ovulation!  Creamy mucus today.  Cervix is medium (height), medium (firmness) and closed.

CD8:  Cervix is medium (height), medium (firmness), and closed.  Cervical mucus is dry today.  Temperature dropped (but DH and I BDd last night and I slept in the nude, LOL!), but I was just cold.  ;)

CD9:  I think the downward decline might be over.  I think I will probably stay right around where I am at.  My cervix is the same as yesterday.

CD10:  My temperature went up a bit today.  The open circle is because I had a REALLY bad night of sleep.  I even got up at 5:30AM (I temp at 7AM) to use the bathroom, totally forgetting about temping.  My temp is likely off.  My cervix is in the same position.  My mucus is wet today.  Not eggwhite, just wet.  I tested with an OPK today.  BFN, as expected.  Also, I started a z-pack (antibiotic) today since my kids have whooping cough.  Below is my OPK for CD10:

CD11:  Ok, what is up with my rising temp??  I know for a fact I have not ovulated yet.  My cervix has not gone to its high/soft/open state yet and my cervical mucus is just starting to get more wet.  I haven't gone to eggwhite just yet!  My OPK is negative again today.  My cervical position is still medium, medium, closed.  There is a bit more color to my OPK today, but no where near a positive.  Hopefully my temp will go back down tomorrow...  either that or I hope to see a really big leap on O day!  OPK from CD11 below:

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aussiechic
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

CHeering for you to get a BFP this cycle!!!!!

MiCHELLEx
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this
*chanting* BFP BFP!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Loving it can't wait to start mine with you when I finally get AF
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Diamonds62009
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck hun!! I am 1 day ahead of you I am on CD2 today praying we both get our BFPs this month!!

Leese21
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Iam sorry af came :/ I was so rooting for you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

AF finally showed for me today also.  My longest cycle ever in my life - 34 days.  I decided I'm going to use opks this month.

Hopefully this is our month for a bfp!

GL and Baby Dust to you! baby dust

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:17 PM

Bump for CD2 Update (oh so exciting!)

GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Good idea!  I do try to note things on my chart, but I'm thinking I should start a journal, too, now that I'm in my 2ww.

szimona
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:53 AM

I was looking for this post!:) Wish you all the best this cycle! What time do you usually temp?

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 9:46 AM

I typically temp at around 7AM.  Thanks for looking this up! :)  It makes me happpy to know people actually read it... LOL!

Quoting szimona:

I was looking for this post!:) Wish you all the best this cycle! What time do you usually temp?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)