Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prenatals whats your pick?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:48 PM
  • 8 Replies
Prenatals- what kind do you take ?

Do you like them? Have you noticed any changes in taking them ?

I take 2 of the gummies one in the am one in the pm I've not really noticed anything from them but they don't have iron like normal prenatal so they don't make me sick and I just add iron extra into my diet through food intake
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:18 PM

I take the GNC prenatal formula with iron. It is a two pill dosage, so I take one in the morning and one in the evening. There is 9mg of iron in each pill...

They also sell the same formula without iron, so you can choose! When I first bought them I bought the formula without iron. Then I read how important iron is and I know I'm not eating enough in my diet so when I went back I bought the formula WITH iron. I never noticed a difference and neither of them made me sick. My OB approved my prenatal and told me that I can keep taking it throughout any pregnancy I may achieve :) So I'm very happy with it!

mefingas
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:39 PM
I have gummys right now because of morning sickness made it impossible to get normal pills down. But once I'm done with them I switching to gnc prenatal without iron. I have a genetic condition that makes me store too much iron and it is dangerous for my liver if I take any iron supplements. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:59 PM

ohh yes be careful with that I take a med that CAN NOT be taken with Iron can kill me so thats why i like the gummies I use to not take the med and the ones with Iron made me sick anyways so I am happy lol some simple diet changes and I get 200% of my iron in take anyways

Quoting mefingas:

I have gummys right now because of morning sickness made it impossible to get normal pills down. But once I'm done with them I switching to gnc prenatal without iron. I have a genetic condition that makes me store too much iron and it is dangerous for my liver if I take any iron supplements. Good luck.

pastorejnh
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:01 PM
I'm taking ob complete one ..it is a prenatal and has dha..it's prescription I've been fine with them been taking them for a few months
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:04 PM

BUMP!

natesmommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:05 PM
I take target brand because they are small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Thats was I love about these things DHA,Folic Acid,Fish Oils,Omega 3's all kinda yummy baby stuff lol

Quoting pastorejnh:

I'm taking ob complete one ..it is a prenatal and has dha..it's prescription I've been fine with them been taking them for a few months

toopicky429
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:07 PM
Me too, and they don't make me nauseated.

Quoting natesmommy11:

I take target brand because they are small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)