Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't want to get on Facebook anymore :(

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:53 PM
  • 11 Replies

Yeah I don't want to get on to facebook anymore.. it seems like everybody is getting pregnant.. and it makes me sad. My friend just updated her facebook status as.. "don't know how it happened.. we wasn't even trying for another baby but just found out that I am 5 weeks" Of course I am happy for her but I am super jealous.. I have been TTC for about a year now...

Okay vent is over

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nangel4u
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:00 PM

I understand...this is why I joined CM for support. Me and hubby been ttc for our first so...:-(

mrsniebo
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:04 PM

It is frustrating and I can relate. Good luck on ttc!

Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I feel the same way..which is why I found CM and am on this site wayyyy more the FB anymore!

traygotti
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:48 PM
2 moms liked this

I definately understand. I have 1 friend due this month, another due in Feb. My cousin is 2 months preg and my old co-worker just told me this week she's 6 months. Each time i found out, On the outside I looked like this..

But on the inside I felt like this...

leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:53 PM

Yeah everyone seems that way when you want something I know hell I stopped getting on there MONTHS ago cause of all the childish ways people act just seeing how people THINK lost me some friends cause I SAW THEM it was sad

HopefulMommy89
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Totally there too sweetie. We've been TTC our first for over 2 1/2 years and a bunch of our friends are preggo with baby #2 right now, after just having had babies either last year or this year! DH's best friend's wife is about 4-5 months preggo and she just had a baby 9 months ago. One of my close friends announced to me last night that she's preggo with their 2nd one, but they're not married and live with her sister right now because they're so flat broke as it is. My cousin announced on FB last night she's having another girl too; she got her BFP for my birthday a couple months ago after only TTC for a few months and comparing her TTC "struggle" to mine. Our day will come, mama. Keep your chin up. (((hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noahsmommie704
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 5:03 PM
I feel the same way!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KBest11
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:21 AM

I feel the same way. 3 of my friends are pregnant and due within a few months of each other. and another one of my friends is talking about ttc for #2 and she's younger than I am! ugh!

hypnautica
by Jennifer on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:28 AM

I understand exactly how you feel. I havent talked to one of my cousins in a very long time and happen to look her up on facebook and looked through her pics of her getting drunk over and over and then bam I come to a pic of her ultra sound. It makes you wonder. Sorry your going through a rough time right now as well =( GL and tons of baby dust to you.

Mamie_85
by Silver Member on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:37 AM
I added a bunch of old friends on facebook. Every single one of them are pregnant, ranging from 5 weeks to 36 weeks. I haven't been on Facebook for a couple weeks since I saw that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)