Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not sure if I just got my positive??

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
Ok ladies need your help! Took a hpt(frer) with fmu I had saved from this a.m in a cup & thot I may have seen a very very very faint line that's now gone so I took the other test that was in the package & I didn't have to pee so I pushed(sorry tmi) till I had a little urine & I got 2 lines. The line is very faint.. I don't think it'll show on my crappy camera but to make sure I am not crazy my friend who lives close csme ovr & looked & agreed there is a very lite pink line there. But I'm confused cuz the line from this other test is gone & the one from the 3rd pee of the day is the one that showed u. Positive! How could that be? Or do u think I just held the test in the cup from this a.m too long & it got to wet?? Ahhhh I'm going nuts here!!! Are false positives common in frer ? It's the early result 6 days b4 your missed period!!! I am due for aF Tuesday.... Help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 3:10 PM

The ammonia in urine starts to breakdown the hormones after so much time. So it is possible that is what happened to you. Usually every 24 hrs, the hcg will be cut in half. I know it wasn't 24 hrs, but the ammonia is already at work breaking it down. I would either limit my fluid intake and hold it for at least 4 hrs or wait and use tomorrows FMU. GL!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)