Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TODAY was christmas! VERY VERY VERY PIC HEAVY

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
2 moms liked this

Well because my evil cunt of a mother (long story if you care or want to know before you judge message me don't feel like typing out how or why yet again)

I had to have christmas TODAY with ds, she said this is my last weekend with him cause he told her that I talk about about her (which I DO NOT) and that he said he don't want to see me (which I have him on tape saying he does) anyways karma is a BITCH

I go Monday to see a lawyer after DH and my therapy (yeahhhh something else FUCKED up lol)

Any who do so cause this is my "last weekend" till the judge says other wise then we HAD to do christmas cause he has already seen the gifts tree was up two weeks ago lol....4

BUT over all everything went very well!!

He was happy !  Only 4 so the DAY of when things happens don't matter really just that he has a good day and is happy got him on film running down stairs to open gifts and see what Santa brought him as well!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY something to hold me OVER till the day comes that  he is HOME again!!

All the transformers there are lol

DS asked Santa for a battle field as I made this blanket and laid it over our table and then dh and I set up all his NEW toys on it like a battle while we was sleeping!

Battle Field View 2 lol kitty wanna play toooooo

Night Before Christmas Time! (he was already in bed hadn't seen the unwrapped from Santa ones)

DS

Yes he is in a Pirate outfit lol we have a dress up land box and THIS is what he wanted to wear to open gifts lol

More gifts

THE BIG present!

Part of the AFTER math but soooo worth it all lol

SO that was MY Christmas lol so DS Christmas I should say

I did get a new 380 thats PINK omg love it, and a new ring of course

DH got some nick knacks and a new Decanter set as well!!

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momofAAK
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:39 PM

that looks awesome, so glad that you got to do that with him, looks like he is really enjoying it! Cnt wait to hear how it goes with the lawyer and all about when court is and how that goes, good luck!

leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:41 PM

THANKS yeah I think he did have a wonderful time we did this for about 2 hours played watched some Transformers Cartoons out of the Complete set from the 80's lol then went to cracker barrel got him two MORE things and then he has been OUT from 1 and is STILL out lol I know I am going to HATE being up all night but I dont mind at all!

Quoting momofAAK:

that looks awesome, so glad that you got to do that with him, looks like he is really enjoying it! Cnt wait to hear how it goes with the lawyer and all about when court is and how that goes, good luck!

HopefulMommy89
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 4:46 PM
Aww I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!! Thanks for sharing! I hope you can get everything figured out with the courts so your baby can come back home with you where he belongs!! Please keep us posted <3
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)