Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this positive??

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

I think it is but if it is why did I have a positive on my Cd 16 and neg on 17 and now this (cd 18) Also my temp jumped way up this morning I put the info in on my chart and it changed from ovulationg between CD 16 and 18 to CD 16 and 20.  

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:50 PM

yes it is you SHOULD O within 12-36 hours after this was taken........

Chart your temps to comfirm if you in fact Oed or not

GL and Baby dist4

Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:34 PM

It looks positive to me! Not really sure why you had the pos, neg and then pos again? This is probably why they tell us to stop OPK testing once you get your for sure positive! Well if they pushed your dates back I wouldn't be too worried. You're a couple days off, and either way you'll find out in the end :) Good luck!

brewerv1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:43 PM

baby dustLooks pos to my hun...... GL!

lucky1984
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:49 PM
Look poative to me. Dud u test around the. Same time both days cause during certain parts of day ourr body get that surge verse other parts of the day. I know some testes say not to test n morning with o testes gl. N get to baby dancing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chillisarah
by Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:55 PM

It's positive!

leletucker86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:32 PM

Quoting lucky1984:

Look poative to me. Dud u test around the. Same time both days cause during certain parts of day ourr body get that surge verse other parts of the day. I know some testes say not to test n morning with o testes gl. N get to baby dancing

Thank you! 

I dont make sure I test at the same time so no but I normally test in the evening.

leletucker86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Thank you ladies! I'll see what happens in the next 2 weeks!

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

If it is not fully positive... it would be if you tested an hour later.  LOL!  It's close enough, I'd call it positive.  You should ovulate in 12-36 hours.  Hop to it, mama!  Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)