Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OPK Testers - Do you test in the AM or PM?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM
  • 13 Replies

Which time of the day is best to use opk?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarakay0417
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:21 PM

I test in the am at around 8 or 9 ( i am usually up at 6) and then i test again that night. i always try to test 12 hrs apart.

ld39503
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:33 PM
FMU seems the best for me, but I'm a poas addict so I test 2 times. Sometimes as much as 4 times ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cryhansen
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM

I start testing about 9-10am and then like every couple hours when I start getting darker lines.

natesmommy11
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:50 PM
10-11ish then again around 5-6
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BellaLove27
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 6:57 PM
I usually test in the late afternoon..always seem to get my positive thean

wkukid
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:18 PM
I test between 7 and 8 am and then again in the afternoon around ovulation time.
Zingy0926
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:29 PM

From my Wondfo directions, it says not to use FMU since the LH hormone synthesizes as you sleep and will be more weak. It is not like hcg... The best times to test are between 11-8 respectively.

There are many schools of thought on this, but these are the directions I follow and seems to work for me! I somtimes go past 8, but no one says these rules are written in stone, lol

leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
This no Opk other than clear blue easy or package states it should ever be used with fmu Lh has to build

Quoting Zingy0926:

From my Wondfo directions, it says not to use FMU since the LH hormone synthesizes as you sleep and will be more weak. It is not like hcg... The best times to test are between 11-8 respectively.

There are many schools of thought on this, but these are the directions I follow and seems to work for me! I somtimes go past 8, but no one says these rules are written in stone, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:52 PM

I have learned that my surges show around 11PM.  LOL!  I have tried testing in the afternoon and at 7PM... and it always gets close.  But by 11PM, I get my BFP OPK.  Now next month I will only test at 3PM and 11PM.

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM
My ob said around 6 pm
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)