Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas Tree(s)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:58 PM
  • 45 Replies

So I don't have a Christmas tree and don't celebrate it do to cultural reasons but I still like how pretty they look so if anyone wants to show their Christmas tree that would be nice :) and also if u decorated your house with lights/decorations that would be nice to see too. 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:02 PM
I have never had a tree till this year don't do Christmas but for ds he is 4 now and want him in on the Christmas time stuff so my tree was 4 foot tall lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Halfpint01
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:04 PM

I would post a pic of my tree but I can't find my camera

arab.love.19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:08 PM

Quoting leandrat:

I have never had a tree till this year don't do Christmas but for ds he is 4 now and want him in on the Christmas time stuff so my tree was 4 foot tall lol

aww that's sweet and of course kids love it cuz it looks pretty and they love the gifts under it lol. 

arab.love.19
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Halfpint01:

I would post a pic of my tree but I can't find my camera

aww well I'm sure it is pretty 

MrsB0311
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I love decorating around the house.  It's my artistic release a lot of the time.  :)  It's hard to see the decorations...it's rustic/country style which goes with the overall style of our house.  This is only our 3rd Christmas together; so, I'm still working on adding to the Christmas decor around the house.  :) 

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:11 PM

My 3 yo "helped" decorate.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsB0311
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:17 PM

I just realized I can send you the link to my Christmas Decor 2011 album on my FB; so, if you really want to see multiple pictures from around the house of my decor feel free to check it out! :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.326518657361495.93010.100000100891598&type=1&l=d8aa3ab185

leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:22 PM

Thats sooo homey looking LOVE IT!

Quoting MrsB0311:

I love decorating around the house.  It's my artistic release a lot of the time.  :)  It's hard to see the decorations...it's rustic/country style which goes with the overall style of our house.  This is only our 3rd Christmas together; so, I'm still working on adding to the Christmas decor around the house.  :) 

MrsB0311
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:25 PM

Aw!!!  Thank you!  I moved around a lot most of my life; so, now that I'm settled down I really do aim for "homey"; so, thank you for saying that!  :)  I've always wanted the "home" and I finally have it with my DH!  :)

Quoting leandrat:

Thats sooo homey looking LOVE IT!

Quoting MrsB0311:

momdays
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:58 PM

Ours is artificial, but we want a real one real bad. We live in an apartment and they only allow artificial. BIL and their family go on a sled ride every year at a tree farm where they pay one rate for the ride, hot cocoa, tree, and they get to sit on Santa's lap at the end. All for $125! I want to do that so bad with my family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)