Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Discharge question. (TMI)

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM
  • 4 Replies

I am 5 days late and I got a bfn on Thursday. 

Today I felt a rush of fluid so I though AF was here. I went to the bathroom and found that it was a lot of clear discharge with just a little thick brown blood.

I thought maybe it was just my period starting late which is why the blood would be dark brown but when I went back into the bathroom there wasn't anything on my pad.

So I was wondering if anyone could know possibly what this could be. I tried googling but couldn't find anything.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM
Could be left over blood brown mean old and dry

Left from Ovulation, left from uterus gettin ready to start, left from sex and cervix being hit,I would say IB but being 5 days late its too late for implantation I don't know Hun Gl and babydust
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:57 PM

It could mean that AF is on her way.  When you do not have an egg implant, the first part that your body discharges is primarily water and can be wet/eggwhite in consistency.  This happens to me.  It typically happens 1-2 days before your period.  That could be one explanation.  I hope I am wrong!  But, I just wanted to throw that out there.

redhead-bedhead
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:59 PM

If it's AF then she needs to hurry up so we can begin the next cycle.

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Trust me, I hear you.  AF was 2 days late for me and finally arrived today.  Thank God!

Quoting redhead-bedhead:

If it's AF then she needs to hurry up so we can begin the next cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)