Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i pregnant? should i wait to take pregnancy test or take it now?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:00 PM
  • 8 Replies

i got my iud out oct 11 because dh and i decided to ttc. i started my peried 2 days later and it was really light. then started again november 9 and it was really heavy for 4 days then stopped. i had really light bleeding 24th and 25 but that was after having sex and it hurting really bad on the 23rd. then, starting on the 28 until a few days ago i have had a sex drive you wouldn't believe! husband can't get me to stop asking for it. anyway, now dh changed his mind and doesn't want to have a baby. i am so scared and realll y really want one!! so this would be my last chance for a while to be pregnant. anyway, my period (according to the 2 i already had) should start in 3 days. should i wait to take pregnancy test or take it now? 

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LovelyLauren55
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:01 PM
Test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM
Test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brewerv1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:07 PM

Test!

echupko
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:08 PM

Quoting LovelyLauren55:

Test
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lucky1984
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:09 PM
I agree test. Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cryhansen
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM

I say test, but I just have to add that after I removed my IUD my next FULL cycle was 41 days and then went down to my normal 32. Your body does weird things when you go off any BC, GL!!

djandt22
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:24 PM

it was negative. i almost wish i had the guts to lie and say i was pregnant so next month i could get pregnant maybe. lol... too bad. :)

cryhansen
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:26 PM

Sorry :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)