Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

prayers Prayers PRAYERS PLEASE! For my Mom!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM
  • 18 Replies
My mom just found out she has breast cancer. They have to do some more tests to find out if its in her lymph glands but your prayers would be great! She is 51 and way too young for this! She is a fighter and already told me she isn't going to lay down and die! The dr told her they probably will take both breasts to be safe so she will need reconstructive surgery. I'm a freaking wreck right now but I'm going to stay as positive as I can!
Thank you everyone in advance!
Xoxo!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Leese21
by Gold Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:03 PM
Your mom is im my prayers.hugsss!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
walknlite
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Praying for her and you.

simplybeauty34
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:16 PM
((hugs)) prayers!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sexymama1929
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM
Prayers for you and your family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1moretolove
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Praying...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dina82
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM
Oh hun I will be praying for her and a fast recovery !!!!! God willing for many many more years to good health !!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Allebas
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM

I'm so sorry!!!! Praying for your mom and your family!!!!! THANKFULLY, there are MORE survivors of breast cancer today than just 5 or even 10 years ago!! I KNOW b/c my cousin is a surgeon, and she specializes in breast cancer surgery!!! Hang in there!! Please keep us posted OP on how your mom is doing!!! {{HUGS!!!}}

ericaann86
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:54 PM
Thank you girls! Its nice to have my mom so close to me (as far as distance) she lives about 10 min away from me. I'm her only family that is close to her so I'm sure I will be helping her out but I'm fine with that! She is my mom, I love her and she helped me out for how many years now its my time to pay it forward. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
megmack84
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:03 PM

Prayers to you and your Mom. We just went through breast cancer with my mother in law. It has just been over two years and now she is officially in remission! 

RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:24 PM
Just said a prayer! Hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)