Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this pain ?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM
  • 11 Replies
OK so I got an positive opk yesterday darker then control line. Today from this after noon to evening. I have been having bad sharp pains on both sides of my hips and cramps like af. Is this o? But y half the day and both of my sides. Then I had some pain in the back on right side as well. I've never had this. I did take soy CD 1-5 . Does this mean my egg released at this time of pain?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jenmyers
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:09 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VioletPlacebo
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Sounds like it to me!

1moretolove
by Silver Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:36 PM
Soy made my o cramps worse
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmyers
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:55 PM
I hope I released an egg. Cuz that pain was something else
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayg88
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:14 AM
Dull achiness: this is thought to be caused by the swelling of numerous follicles on the ovaries as the eggs race for dominance an ultimate ovulation. It is typically felt as a general abdominal achiness,since both ovaries swell with growing follicles as the woman approaches ovulation.

A sharp pain: this could be the actual movement that the egg bursts through the ovarian wall and is usually felt on only one side.

Crampiness: this is probably the result of irritation of the abdominal lining caused by leakage of blood or follicular fluid released from the ruptured egg follicle. Ot could also be due to contractions of the fallopian tubes around ovulation.

TCOYF books
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmyers
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:24 AM
Wow thank u. This is awesome. And in away this is how it took place. Ever cool. But the sharp pain one had said only on one side and I was feeling it on both. Is that normal??

Quoting mayg88:

Dull achiness: this is thought to be caused by the swelling of numerous follicles on the ovaries as the eggs race for dominance an ultimate ovulation. It is typically felt as a general abdominal achiness,since both ovaries swell with growing follicles as the woman approaches ovulation.

A sharp pain: this could be the actual movement that the egg bursts through the ovarian wall and is usually felt on only one side.

Crampiness: this is probably the result of irritation of the abdominal lining caused by leakage of blood or follicular fluid released from the ruptured egg follicle. Ot could also be due to contractions of the fallopian tubes around ovulation.

TCOYF books

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayg88
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 12:34 AM
From my understanding it is normal because you have follicles growing in both of your ovaries and it could just be more intense with taking the soy.

Is this your first cycle taking soy?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bellaambru90
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 9:23 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jenmyers
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:10 AM
2nd cycle first cycle I took CD 2-6 80 120 120 160 200 2 nd cycle CD 1-5 120 160 160 200 200

Quoting mayg88:

From my understanding it is normal because you have follicles growing in both of your ovaries and it could just be more intense with taking the soy.

Is this your first cycle taking soy?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mayg88
by on Dec. 5, 2011 at 1:30 AM

Hows the pain tonight

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)