Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OT: Please read!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

I know I haven't been on here much lately (I used to be really active in this group) and some of you may not remember me. But My immediate family really needs prays right now. I'm not going to go into it because it's a long story and I don't think everyone involved would want me to. Every Saturday my siblings and I go to my parents house and today was just a normal Saturday, until my sister just snapped and started really yelling at our mom for no reason (my sister thought there was one) and then she started yelling at anyone in eye site and just acting really crazy and like she was another person, her and I got into (I was trying to calm her down) and finally got her to come in and talk to our mom, but then she snapped again and left. I'm really worried about her, my husband tried to call her and her husband but they have their phones off. She has completely lost it. I'm also worried about my mom because it really hurt her. Could you please please pray for them to resolve this soon and if you don't pray please keep them in your thoughts and send positive vibes their way?

Thank you and I'm sorry if none of that made sense, I'm still in shock that all that happened!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsB0311
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Got you and your whole fam in my prayers.  GL

mom_of_teejay
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:27 PM
Praying for you and your family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:29 PM
Praying for your family!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)