Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Emergency how many days after ovulation can you test for possitive?

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM
  • 22 Replies

i took a test like 10 minutes ago :( and Got a BFN and i think i ovulated like 4 days ago is it ttoo early can it be wrong or can it be right :(

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
truelyred2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Way way way too early
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:47 PM
2 moms liked this
I tested every day from 5dpo, docs orders and had stark white bfn until 13dpo. I am 32w5d now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sexymama1929
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a bit early....its most accurate if you test the day after your missed period, which for most women is roughly 14 days after ovulation... I got my bfp at 12the dpo, but a negative at 10.. so a matter of just 2 days makes a big difference sometimes. Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brewerv1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Yea that is way to early...... I would be  about 10dpo b 4 I would test! GL!

sika1622
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:53 PM

im just so anxious -___- praying !! im going to wait till the 14th to test again !

brewerv1
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting sika1622:

im just so anxious -___- praying !! im going to wait till the 14th to test again !

PLZ keep us posted! Lots of babydust to us all!

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 10:58 PM
2 moms liked this

Your egg does not even implant until 6-12DPO.  This is also assuming you know exactly WHEN you ovulated... which you will only know if you charted your temperatures.

You are testing far too early.  Wait until you think your period is late and then test again.

sika1622
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much !!! :) that actually comforts me !! :) and i dont really know which day it was i do kno it felt like my temp went up and i was crampin and had that egg white cm . but its only been like 3-4 days since than so your right 100% im going to wait till the 14th !! pray for me please !!

-JustMyOpinion-
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep in mind, too, that if your egg implants really late (say 12DPO), that it will be a couple days after that before the hCG will build up enough to pick up on a test.  So it is possible to be late (or due) for AF and still have a BFN.  As long as your period has not known yet, you still have a chance.  In the meantime, sit back and try to relax!

Quoting sika1622:

Thank you so much !!! :) that actually comforts me !! :) and i dont really know which day it was i do kno it felt like my temp went up and i was crampin and had that egg white cm . but its only been like 3-4 days since than so your right 100% im going to wait till the 14th !! pray for me please !!

sika1622
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM

thank you and im going to most deff take ur advise i really appreciate it

!! your all great on this page ive been pretty calm all month trying to remains so . most deff will do that God bless you thank you !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)