Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGHHH!!

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM
  • 4 Replies

I need to vent! so many of my friends are pregnant and it makes me feel so jealous! I know I shouldn't be but I can't help it. I also have a close friend who is pregnant and doesn't want to be! she constantly makes comments about how she wishes she wasn't.. it makes me want to scream. I hope I will get pregnant soon. Sorry I had to tell someone.

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
egrzesik25
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It's okay. SO far 3 of my friends are pregnant and it bothers the piss out of me! But they have jealousy also, like when their babies aren't babies anymore and they get jealous of you having the fresh newborn and being pampered after. We all want what we don't have :)

mzfiremoon
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 11:44 PM

thank you so much for your reply. I guess its just hard to hear my good friend make comments when all I want is to be in her place.. it makes me so sad. I haven't really expressed how I feel to anyone.. I just had to let it out.

LateNitesRN
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:00 PM

I'm right there with you girl.  Everytime I see some post online or see them talk about them being pregnant I am screaming inside because I want it so bad.  I have a friend who recently had an abortion and it makes me so mad when here I am TTC and other people take it for granted.  Hang in there, your time will come!

RedheadMama18
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:04 PM

I understand!  Seems like everyone around me has been pregnant at some point while I have been trying. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)