Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I be pregnant, I wonder?

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM
  • 2 Replies

DEC.17th~~OK so my last period started Nov. 23rd and i was on antibiotics and also forgot to take 1 pill, I have started having pregnancy symptoms headaches nauseous sleepy all the time bloated moody I took a HPT and it came back negative. one day latter I used the bathroom and when I wiped there was a small dot of pink blood. Since then no more blood has appeared at all. I go back Dec. 29 for a blood test so right now I just want others opinion on this. If I could be pregnant what would be my due date? and how many weeks am I? Like I said I'm going the 29Th to get a blood test, I was just wanting to know if maybe the spot of bright blood was the blood of implant bleeding?

fingers crossedttc

DEC. 19th ~~~So I just started a period if you can call it that its so so so light but Im hurting more then usual could I be pregnant still?

by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this

It could be implantation bleeding or it could be your body adjusting to being off birth control.  All of your other symptoms could also be your body adjusting.

If you are pregnant, your doc can do an u/s to see how far along you are.  But I would think you could just find an online calculator & use the Nov 23 date to see when you'd be due & how far along you are.

Jesi102
by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 9:55 PM
1 mom liked this

You could use the ovulation calendar on babyhopes.com. It's free and gives you the approx due date if you are successful that month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured