Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Blocked Fallopian Tubes

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM
  • 30 Replies
3 moms liked this

Am new, I read a post concerning Serrapeptase, Yi Mu Cao and Xi Xian Cao herbal drugs, to unblock fallopian tubes, can any one advice me on how to buy them and how effective they are? thanks

by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tarakay0417
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 5:43 PM

BUMP!

corrinacs
by on Dec. 20, 2011 at 5:46 PM

Hey,

Really, blocked tubes cannot be unblocked without surgery.  Somestimes there can be fluid in them, but the only way to get that out is to flush fluid through them.  As for a phsyical reason for blcoked tubes, the only way to unblock those is with surgery, which doesn't have a good success rate :/.

Good luck mama!

gump
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:17 PM
8 moms liked this

A friend of mine had a tubal reversal a year ago and was told by 3 RE's that she had a 0% chance of getting pregnant without IVF.  She had been taking Serrapeptase for 3 months and just recently got her BFP.  So yes...it can happen!  I definately say research it.  I got mine off of Amazon and have been taking it for 2 days now.  Both of my tubes are also blocked.  I wish I would have started them when she did but I thought it sounded to good to be true....but let me tell you...she is definately pregnant!!

gump
by on Jan. 8, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I didn't mention....her tubes were both blocked!

Lvmyliberty
by Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Wow I had a reversal not sure of mine are blocked but in not getting pregnant. In going to have to look into this

Quoting gump:

A friend of mine had a tubal reversal a year ago and was told by 3 RE's that she had a 0% chance of getting pregnant without IVF.  She had been taking Serrapeptase for 3 months and just recently got her BFP.  So yes...it can happen!  I definately say research it.  I got mine off of Amazon and have been taking it for 2 days now.  Both of my tubes are also blocked.  I wish I would have started them when she did but I thought it sounded to good to be true....but let me tell you...she is definately pregnant!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paige17
by on Jan. 20, 2012 at 7:19 PM
Hi everyone I'm new here. I appreciate all of y'all post. A little bit about me. I'm 35 I had a tubal reversal last year. Only have my right tube. I've been ttc but no success. So I got a hsg test on the 9th of this month and the tube is blocked where the uterus connects to the tube. So I decided to take serrapeptase. I started it on the 9th when I found out. I also started yi mu cao. So I'm am waiting to see what happens.I will keep u posted.
mommagirl77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm 34 and had my reversal in June of 2010. I had my HSG Sept of 2011 which showed my left tube blocked. I just ordered Serrapeptase and will be taking 80,000units 3xs a day. Castor Oil pks and self massage help too. There are natural ways to unblock tubes, so don't lose hope.

I bought my Serrapeptase online...Amazon. I spent $40.00 on 2 bottles of 90 pills each. Naturalfertilityshop.com has them too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommagirl77
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 9:29 PM
4 moms liked this
P.S. I am duin this on the note of the same friend that Gump and I share. She truly is a success story, as is the miracle she is carrying against all odds :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
paige17
by on Jan. 23, 2012 at 2:50 PM
Has anyone noticed that the herbs give you a tight feeling in ur uterus or your boobs are sore on the sides. If so please let me know. Its really odd.
miracle275
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

AM ALSO WITH THE SAME QUESTIONS. i JUST ORDERED MINE YEASTERDAY AND IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT IT'S WORTH THE TRY .I WAS READING ON IT WHERE IT SAYS THAT IN SOME STUDIES THEY SAW RESULTS IN 10 DAYS SO IM HOPING FOR A MIRACLE.PLEASE PORS IN THE FUTURE TO KNOW THE RESULTS AND IF IT WORKED FOR YOU.I WILL TOO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)