Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

So...

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
  • 11 Replies

I feel like AF is going to show...I'm very bummed...but...if she's going to come I'd love it if it would just happen NOW and not keep me waiting any longer :(

by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommymary6507
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:05 PM

hugs

Maria_Peanut
by Silver Member on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Sorry hun :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leandrat
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM
Sorry dear I'm cd2
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alenchik
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM
I'm so sorry hun :( Tats how I feel also. Idk if u seen my posts but I got 3 faint positives and this morning I tested and got 2 negatives. Even tho they r all same tests I just can't wait to either get tat positive or just start my period.
Lucky.Girl
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:09 PM

I saw that you got the faint positives!  I didn't see that you got two negatives :(  I'm sorry :(

Quoting alenchik:

I'm so sorry hun :( Tats how I feel also. Idk if u seen my posts but I got 3 faint positives and this morning I tested and got 2 negatives. Even tho they r all same tests I just can't wait to either get tat positive or just start my period.

HisB0107
by Billine on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM

I'm sorry hun. It's very frustrating. I always wish that she'd just either come or I'd get my BFP. It's hard waiting. you're not out until she shows though hun. FX'ed for you!

Lucky.Girl
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:26 PM

That IS true!  Thank you :)

Quoting HisB0107:

I'm sorry hun. It's very frustrating. I always wish that she'd just either come or I'd get my BFP. It's hard waiting. you're not out until she shows though hun. FX'ed for you!

BabyDust77
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I know the feeling. Ugh sometimes ttc sucks. Cd 2 for me as well. I pray we all get our bfps soon.
MrsB0311
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:38 PM

I know exactly how you feel girl!  I hope you can still get your BFP but if not, I'll KMFX for AF to hurry up for ya.  :)

Lucky.Girl
by on Jan. 7, 2012 at 1:39 PM

Thank you so much ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)