Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What's going on with my body?

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM
  • 5 Replies

I joined this group this past October because a week before AF was due I had all kinds of pregnancy symptoms(ie nausea, fatigue)....just felt plain old pregnant. I kinda got excited. I didn't even know I wanted another child until AF showed exactly when she was supposed to on Halloween. I just chalked up my symptoms as new signs of AF since they had never occurred before then.

Fast forward to to December. AF was suppose to show on 12/26. She didn't. I'm never late. My cycle has always been your average 28 day cycle. So on the 3rd no show day; I tested. BFN!!!! I tested again the next day and again BFN!!!! Later that night AF showed.

I am so confused right now. My belly is growing and the other day when I was crouched over the computer desk I felt something flutter. Not gas fluttering either.

I'm not expecting legitimate medical advice. I just needed to vent. Thanks!

I've been wearing a Kymaro girdle thingy or a body magic I bought about 2 weeks ago, but my belly is very uncormfortable in them.If this isn't a baby than what could this be?

by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
caylalynn
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:33 PM

sounds and looks like you may need a blood test (if you are not preg please do not take offense) but you def look like you could be preg. I would call the dr :) GL

QJSMOM09
by Member on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:37 PM

Quoting caylalynn:

sounds and looks like you may need a blood test (if you are not preg please do not take offense) but you def look like you could be preg. I would call the dr :) G

No offense taken...lol. My belly is normally pretty flat that's one of the reasons I know something is wrong. I just don't know what to think.

caylalynn
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this

have you seen TLC's I didnt know i was preg? its a show where a some women kept getting neg results from preg tests and blood test and were really preg if you get a neg blood result i would push for an ultrasound especially since you look preg

locakristen
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 7:58 PM

my friend just went through something just like this. she thought she was too, all test came back neg, but to come to find out she was having some serious female problems and she had to get a hysterectomy she is only 35 and one child she wanted more, but if she didn't get the hysterectomy she could have gone through more, I would get this checked out ASAP. she went to doctor after doctor before they could find out what it was.. I am not sure either I haven't talked to her for a while now.

caylalynn
by on Jan. 13, 2012 at 12:34 PM

Have you went to the dr or hospital yet??Ihave been thinking about you and wondering how you are doing hope everything is ok

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)