Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

UPDATE! somebody tweek this im crying! UPDATE!

Posted by   + Show Post
Update photo with new brand of test on page 6! Someone tweek it! I'm not nuts!

IMG01882-20120110-1110.jpg

Its pink in person! Omg I'm so happy! Please tell me I'm not losing it!

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
Find out Thursday if I'm wrong or right my beta hcg was only 3 so that means I'm not pregnant but if I just implanted it may only be 6 on Thursday and that still is considered "not pregnant" even though it doubled... So we will see if I have a baby in September! That's what they did in the old days before tests right? Have sex, get a belly 6 or 7 months later and then you have a baby! :/ why is this so freaking hard! I'm really starting to think god hates me! My progesterone at 6dpo was 12.2 so idk if that's good or not but pregnancy progesterone should be above 20 so I get my results back tomorrow. But being that my beta was only 3 I don't think they will do anything for me and they will probably say that my beta on Thursday isn't needed. :( how bad do you need to want something before god actually let's you have it! Honestly! I'm so mad right now!! Uhg! If I'm not after this month I'm done! Done with the meds done with the dr visits, done with the opk and early tests! I'm done! I wanted this so bad I even prayed to god that even if it was a late present for Christmas all I wanted was a baby! And now as I'm having a pitty party for myself I'm crying and thinking how dh said he's not excited because of our prior losses! Honestly! Be excited! Have a little freaking hope! Cuz I pray to god every damn night that I get a baby that sticks and lives a healthy life!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Replies (41-50):
ericaann86
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 8:10 PM
Wrong

Quoting kiddo0820:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dhiannian
by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 11:35 PM

Wow that is one evil pink evap then:( I'm sorry

Quoting ericaann86:

Wrong

Quoting dhiannian:

Sunnygirl67
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Praying this is your new years miracle 👣because I see two pink lines 👣
tanzi.farhan
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Quoting kiddo0820:

Congrats Mama

h&h9 and sticky Baby Dust to your way

Baby Dust baby dust

ericaann86
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 8:18 AM
Thanks but for some reason I don't think it is.

Quoting Sunnygirl67:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Wait for your hcg. Because 3 becomes 6 then 12 then 24 then 48.... you just need a few days

Quoting ericaann86:

Thanks but for some reason I don't think it is.

Quoting Sunnygirl67:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
linda951
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 11:46 AM

I feel so bad for you.i feel the same way sometimes.You want a baby so bad and its just not happening faste enough. .I have had three misscarriage since 2009. Try doing the Ruby lady where she give you a time when you will get pregant .I did it and she said in march of this year i should get a postive and it was a girl.Im really hopeing it come true. 

ericaann86
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Dh and I talked this am and have decided that if this isn't it we are done trying. If it happens it happens and if not we have 1 little girl to spoil and a house big enough for sleepovers :) who knows maybe she will be 4 and our little helper and can actually be excited for new baby! Right now I don't have my hopes up too high but I'm not saying it won't happen. knowing my cycles I could very well time it right and just not stress about it! After all we don't use protection and don't plan on it. Baby dust to all and thank you for all of your support!

Quoting linda951:

I feel so bad for you.i feel the same way sometimes.You want a baby so bad and its just not happening faste enough. .I have had three misscarriage since 2009. Try doing the Ruby lady where she give you a time when you will get pregant .I did it and she said in march of this year i should get a postive and it was a girl.Im really hopeing it come true. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 12:26 PM

take another test, see if it gets darker : )

Tell them you got a positive pregnancy test and it may have been to early to catch it and you want another draw

ericaann86
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 2:12 PM
I would but the lady at the clinic was a w#0*e and if I am I will go back in a month and say look at these!!! (showing a bag of dated tests) I think your test was wrong! or maybe just go elsewhere

Quoting Sweet_Britt:

take another test, see if it gets darker : )

Tell them you got a positive pregnancy test and it may have been to early to catch it and you want another draw

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN