Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

any Clomid users (before pregnancy)? Or any ladies who had cysts?

Posted by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM
  • 5 Replies

I just found out today that I have a cyst that keeps coming back.  I was told I might be put on Clomid in March.  Any ladies use it in the past? How many cycles did you take before getting pregnant? 

Or  Any ladies who have had cysts and gotten pregnant?   What did you do? and how long?

Or Irregular cycles and gotten pregnant?  What did you do? and how long?

Thank you.

by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
LeeahsMommy
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 4:28 PM
Yup I took it five cycles but in a time frame of about a year...I sed it three cycles and took a few months off then used it once again then didn't bother with it till this last time and that's when doctor prescribed metformin with it and it worked! :) I was on 1500 cycle days 5-9 I'm 12 weeks pregnant now :) good luck!
Oh and btw I also had cysts ,,..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
truelyred2
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My clomid success story.
I am 40 with 1 blocked tube. I do have 3 older children from prior marriage but my youngest its 12 so its been a while. We tried for a year and as half with a mc I dec 2010. Then started clomid, took 2 cycles at 50mg and then 2 at 100mg the second was successful.n>
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rhyming05
by on Jan. 11, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Sorry for the m/c... but I am glad the clomid worked for you. congrats~

Quoting truelyred2:

My clomid success story.
I am 40 with 1 blocked tube. I do have 3 older children from prior marriage but my youngest its 12 so its been a while. We tried for a year and as half with a mc I dec 2010. Then started clomid, took 2 cycles at 50mg and then 2 at 100mg the second was successful.n>

Bundleofjoy
by Gold Member on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:43 PM
50mg Clomid and i'm pregnant FINALLY after trying almost 2 years and irregular periods horribly!! :) GL to you
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on Jan. 12, 2012 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

my cycles were longer, about 35 days, and was ovulating on day 22. my ob put me on clomid to shorten cycle, i ovulated day 17 and was pregnant on 1st month!!!! (after 2 failed ivf)i am now 8 weeks!! good luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN