Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ovulation

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM
  • 6 Replies

i wanted  to know about my ovualtion i ahd my last period on december 21-25 and my ovualtion was from jan 01-06 i had sex only once which was on jan 6th so i was wonderin will i conceive or will i need to keep tryin my next period should be on jan 22

Missy Roxy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kenziesmommy214
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I would say you probably need to keep trying but FX that you don't need to. *baby dust* 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

locakristen
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:43 AM

in between the the 1 st  thur the 6 th did you have any signs of O'ing?  if you o'd during that time and you BD on the 6 th  you might have missed it and you might be out this month. Alot of ladies here will tell you that the best way to know if you O'd or not you need to temp.  I don't temp I pretty much know when i do I have listened and know my body so I know when I am about to O and when I do. catching it at the right time is hard. you want to BD right before you O to catch the egg. most will say a day before O.  AND never go by a website or app to know when you O , because every womans body is different.

EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:44 AM

Well first of all ovulation doesnt last 5 days...And unless you temp, you wont know when you ovulate. And we have NO IDEA if you will conceive or not. 

MissRoxy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM

well i will need to get me a ovualtion chart and start cahrting my temp so il know wen i do ovualte n thats wen my temp is 0.3 or 0.5 degrees higher than the normal temp rite.

Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:00 AM

if you did in fact ovulate on the 6th and you had sex that same day, yes there is a chance you could of conceived. Once the egg is released it only lives for a max of 24 hrs. so if you ovulated sooner then the 6th chances are you missed it. Next cycle you might want to try temping and OPKs or if you don't want to fool around with all that you might just tyr BDing every other day  in the days leading up to your fertile time, your fertile time and a few days past. That should cover it!

dababiesdreams
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:01 AM
You have the same 25% chance the rest of us do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)