Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After 15 years of ttc I lost it !! @15 weeks

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM
  • 82 Replies
2 moms liked this
I posted on here I was preg. 15 weeks and I went to dr. and he said my due date was june 22 well I started having sharp pain in my side so we went to dr.and they said I am miscarry my baby they took my hcg lev. And said it was true that I am not preg.anymore I just dont know how because I was feeling the baby move a little so they are going to do a dnc tomorrow I just dont know what to think because there is no bleeding and I feel bubbles please help are they killing my baby ?
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Get a second opinion if your afraid they may be killing a baby that isn't dead. Get an ultrasound but do not let them do a dnc tomorrow until you can confirm by ultrasound!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Campfield
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes get a second opinion. There are many stories about women with a misdiagnosed miscarriage. Reschedule your d&c and find another ob for a second look asap. Even if you have to go to the er
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 AM
Definitely get a second opinion. You can even go to a free clinic. GL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomOf2Boys7474
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:33 AM

Like all the other mom's said: get a second opinion!!

I am so sorry you are going through this and I hope everything works out for the best!

stacyrios
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:41 AM
I am just so upset and crying my eyes out because we really wanted this but there is no bleeding I thought you bleed with miscarages and it dont move if it died but the hcg test showed not preg.
Tinabee88
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:48 AM
Get a second opinion. You can go to any emergency room for an ultrasound. Don't let your doctor remove the fetus if you're feeling movements. I've never been pregnant, but this is what I would do if I were in your shoes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blondiemomof2
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Don't do anything till you get a second opinion!
stacyrios
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:54 AM
My bp was up and have pain in my side but no bleeding
JMmama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:03 AM
Get a second opinion for sure. However, I lost a baby at 14 weeks. I didnt have any bleeding or any symptoms that anything was wrong. I went to a routine appointment and there was no heartbeat. The did 3 ultrasounds before they did my D&C to make sure. So, definitely get another ultrasound. I am so sorry you are going through this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stacyrios
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:15 AM
ty I needed to hear that cuz I just felt like they are killing my baby I have ttc for 15 yrs.. Unless theu seen something wrong and didnt want to tell me
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)