• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some tips please

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 5 Replies
my name is talia. im 23 yrs old and have 2 beautiful children... but me and my fiance are trying to conceive and having a few problems... I had the mirena put in after my daughter was born,but recently had it removed... its been about 2 months and we have been trying for that long and still nothing... I want nothing more than to have a third chikd... it makea me very uoset to rake teat bc I want so badly for them to be positive but they always turn out negative.. pls help me with some tios...
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mommy_279
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:11 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
robin1725
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:26 AM
I'm in the same boat. On our third month trying, got preggo on our first try with dd. I'm charting with fertility friend, using my fertility monitor, preseed and softcups, and we are taking FertilAid. Hoping something works!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:17 AM
Dh and i have been trying for a yr and half. Weve had 2 mc. First one took 8 months before i was preg. Its all about the timing. Dont stress it. Just enjoy the practicing he he.
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:19 AM
Also, some things to help, try temping/charting and opks. U learn a lot about ur body. First time around, after 2 months temping/charting, i was preg.
MirnaM
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:23 AM
I'm sorry to hear that n I'm on the same boat had the mirena after my son was born removed it after a year n been TTC for a whole year not trying to freak u out hopefully u have better luck...but the advice I've heard from everyone is that the more u want it n the more u think about it the less chances u have to conceiving so just relax try not to focus too much n it'll happen I knw its not easy tell me about it but our time will come n hopefully really soon...good luck!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)