• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

worried.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM
  • 11 Replies
So I'm 6 weeks and I had a MC early last year. Today I had some pink when I wiped. but now its gone. That's how it started with my mc. There was pink then nothing. Then pink again after that there was red.
I know u guys aren't doctors. But can I be having it again? I'm right around the same time I was last time.
Any thoughts?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy_279
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:02 AM
I say call ob better to be safe. But here is a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CuteandCurvy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:21 AM

you could but it could also just be "normal" I had pink spotting up into about 8 weeks or so. Only thing you can really do is hope for the best, and get intouch with your OB, as long as there is no painful cramping, or red things should be ok, but I'd still go to the doc just to set my mind at ease.

XOXOXO30
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:22 AM

ummm have u had a child yet? my friends daughter is prego now and she has to have a shot so her body doesnt reject the baby... maybe you have this problem? IDK just a thought. I'd call the OB if you havent all ready. I also believe she had told me that it had to do something with the blood type... not sure!

CuteandCurvy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:25 AM

This is my frist child, and found out a few weeks ago that I was RH Negative, My OB just set me up this coming week for my RhoGam shot, I never knew about it affecting early pregnancy after your first child until I read about someone miscarrying because of it..Guess theres something new to study up on..

pregnant

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."- 1 Samuel 1:27

aliciagrace101
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:33 AM
There's been some sharp pains :/

Quoting CuteandCurvy:

you could but it could also just be "normal" I had pink spotting up into about 8 weeks or so. Only thing you can really do is hope for the best, and get intouch with your OB, as long as there is no painful cramping, or red things should be ok, but I'd still go to the doc just to set my mind at ease.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aliciagrace101
by Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:34 AM
No I have not. This is only my second pregnancy.

Quoting XOXOXO30:

ummm have u had a child yet? my friends daughter is prego now and she has to have a shot so her body doesnt reject the baby... maybe you have this problem? IDK just a thought. I'd call the OB if you havent all ready. I also believe she had told me that it had to do something with the blood type... not sure!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XOXOXO30
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:39 AM

can you call your local clinic and talk to an on call obgyn dr!! they can give you the correct advice. Just to be sure!! I have had to do that b4. could be something you should look into to see... but I would think if you allready have been prego and lost your baby that you would know this allready or ur dr's would have tested you for it.

Quoting aliciagrace101:

No I have not. This is only my second pregnancy.

Quoting XOXOXO30:

CuteandCurvy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 2:40 AM

Period like cramps can be normal, and "sharp" pains could be round ligament pains, especially if you notice them most when you move. There would be times (and still are times) when I get up from a certain seated position and I'm like "Holy Cow that hurt!". I know it's hard not to worry, I still worry a lot, but do you best to keep yourself calm and stress free.

Quoting aliciagrace101:

There's been some sharp pains :/

Quoting CuteandCurvy:

pregnant

"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."- 1 Samuel 1:27

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Call your Dr. If it will help have them do HCG testing to see if levels are doubling as they should. They usually will do an ultra sound for you too. *hugs* I had spotting this pregnancy from 5 weeks to almost 11, and am almost 37 weeks now.

bonnebell81
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Spotting and some cramping can be normal, I would still get to the doc and get your hcg #'s checked, I did just this in the beginning of this last pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)