Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD1 :( whos with me?!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:09 AM
  • 12 Replies
Im sad naturally, but im excited as well. This cycle im startin charting, vitex and evening primrose oil! Hope this does does the trick! :) anything new u ladies are trying this cycle? I wanna hear your ideas! Baby dust to us this cycle lol fx!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jrobertson20
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm due Tuesday or Wednesday.  I tested this am and got BFN so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.  This month I think I may try OPK's.  Sorry AF showed her ugly face.  Good luck this cycle.

wishfulthink727
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:55 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BG1234
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:11 PM

CD 1  for me.. i ordered pre seed & ovulation tests.. hopfully do the tricks for a Holloween Baby!

wishfulthink727
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Wht does preseed? And yea I wanna be pregnant on valentines day!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BG1234
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:58 PM

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pre-seed.html?gclid=COmwr9S4060CFYbe4AodzTXBkg

Above is link for preseed. it's a  lube to help... it has mixed reviews so we will see.

gump
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:15 PM

CD 1 today for me too.  I have been taking serrapeptase and doing abdominal massage, so I am really hoping that it is doing something in there to get rid of the scar tissue so my tubes aren't blocked anymore! I am going to give the treatments another cycle or two to work and then talk to the doctor about starting Clomid again because I dont O but a couple times a year with out it.  Just hoping it happens before that...I hate Clomid!  LOL

Good luck this cycle!!!

wishfulthink727
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Gl to us all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Analeigh2012
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:18 PM
CD1 for me, too! In a way, I am glad to see her, it has been a rough few weeks. 3 BFN and Doc diagnosed me as starting early menopause. Waiting for AF so I can get a FSH level test, then decision time for what next. I am hoping the test proves Doc wrong and praying this cycle will be the one for us. (41, TTC #1 for 9 years off & on). GL and baby dust to you!
rhyming05
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Nothing new, but AF came early this month 23 days!.. very very short for me. usually I wait 32-43 days! Is vitex safe? and what is primrose oil?
wishfulthink727
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:37 PM
Yea vitex is safe its a herb! It helps stimulate the lh hormone so you ovulate. & primrose oil makes u have a lot of ewcm around ovulate to help the sperm live longer etc!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)