• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting to lose hope

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM
  • 10 Replies

So AF is due either the 17th or 18th and I am now 11-12 DPO so I tested this am and got BFN.  So I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this month.  Still having some AF like cramps which I have been having since ovulation.  I guess I just need to wait and see.  Feeling a little bummed out right now. 

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Utrecht
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM
I'm 11dpo, af due on 18th. Bfn this morning. I think it will stay that way for me. Gut feeling. But i've heard lasting cramps during whole post ov can be a good sign. Good luck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendigme
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:38 AM
Im sorry :( try not to loose hope (i need to take my own advice too) it's not over till af shoes her ugly face ! I'm 10dpo with nothing but bfn's but we're not out yet!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HubbysTink
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:45 AM
I'm in the same boat. I think I'm 10 days and this am bfn. Been cramping since ovulation. My hopes going down.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jrobertson20
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:49 AM

I'm trying not to lose hope but I just can't help it.  I think with DD I didn't get my BFP until the day before AF was due but I don't remember.  Hoping we all get our BFP's this month!!!

mommymary6507
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:55 AM

Not over til she shows :) Hang in there!

HubbysTink
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM

Lets try to hang in there until AF shows her ugly face. I guess there is still some hope, right? I am not testing again til she is due, cant stand the BFN anymore.

jrobertson20
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

I told myself the same thing this am.  I'm going to try and hold out and not test until Wednesday. 

Quoting HubbysTink:

Lets try to hang in there until AF shows her ugly face. I guess there is still some hope, right? I am not testing again til she is due, cant stand the BFN anymore.

HubbysTink
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:28 AM
:)

Quoting jrobertson20:

I told myself the same thing this am.  I'm going to try and hold out and not test until Wednesday. 

Quoting HubbysTink:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BabyDust77
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Its not over till af shows up. When u feel like giving up, picture u holding ur beautiful baby. Also,take a look at the serenity prayer. Its what gets me through things. Never give up on something u want so bad.
jrobertson20
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 10:09 PM

Well I'm pretty sure I'm out this month.  I started spotting tonight.  I guess we will see if AF shows up full blown tomorrow =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)